Aubrey Anne Parkinson. Rich, relatively nerdy, sarcastic but with a sweet side.
Valentino Reece Cahill. Extremely rich, badass, cut off, a hot guy but with brains.
The only things they have on common are their wealth and brains. But the similarities end there. Besides that they are complete opposites.
Valentino Reece Cahill, known as Reece Cahill, the player with a dark past.He drank alcohol, played girls, did illegal stuff and was also the most popular guy she had ever met. He was loved by students.
Aubrey, the new student with a simple life, who had been the only female in her male dominant family. She never drank, never dated and never did anything wrong. She was the perfect girl with a sarcastic side.
Both of them are complete opposites and are poles apart. They hated each other at first sight. He promised to make her life hell. She swore to hate him forever. But will they succeed ?
After all, opposites do attract.
(The book is currently undergoing major editing. The earlier chapters might not be consistent with the later chapters but the plot remains the same! The book will be all ready very soon!)
- Hey guys !!!
- Your Cast
- Chapter 1- Scream Like a Banshee
- Chapter 4 - I Will Go All Jackie Chan on Your Behind!!!
- Chapter 5 - Frankly My Dear I Don't Give a Damn.
- Chapter 6 - Sparkly Pink With Strawberry Shortcake Stickers
- Chapter 7 - Sarcasm Comes Out of my Mouth like Stupid Comes From Yours
- Chapter 8 - She Dresses like a Victoria's Secret Model on Duty!
- Chapter 9 - Now is the Time to Reveal Your Inner Superhero.
- Chapter 10 - Chrissy the Prissy Missy
- Chapter 11- The Bullshit Blurting Blonde
- Chapter 12- Aubrey Is a Big Fat Chimp
- Chapter 13- The Dumbest Person of the Year
- Chapter 14- Hades Has A Die Serious Grudge Against Me
- Chapter 15- This Guy Gives Me a Migraine
- Chapter 16- You Look Like You Just Witnessed a Murder First Hand
- Chapter 17 - The Back is Sorta Itchy
- Chapter 18 - I am as Bad at Dancing as Beyonce is at Not Being Awesome
- Chapter 19-Man, I Beat Sherlock Homes by a Mile
- Author's note
- Chapter 20- Wouldnt Want You to Become a Popsicle
- Chapter 21- This is Not an Experience of Into the Wild
- Chapter 22 - The One With the Masseuse Misc
- Chapter 23 - Understanding Him is as Difficult as not Liking Lush life
- Chapter 24 - Mr. Cranky Pants Needs to Take a Happy Pill
- Chapter 25 - The One When Kiara Lost her Chill
- Chapter 26- Holy Macaroni, with extra cheese
- Chapter 27 - The Duck Just Got Roasted
- Chapter 28 - Match the Candy and Drool Over the Virtual Sugar
- Chapter 29- Yellow is Soo Your Colour
- Chapter 30 - Monday Morning Blues
- Chapter 31- Fresh as a Fruit Week
- Chapter 32 - Chris: The Good Looking and Annoying Poking Machine
- Chapter 33 - Can You do the Physical Part?
- Chapter 34- You Son of a Baboon!
- Chapter 35- Pokemon Time?
- Chapter 36- Chewbacca say whaaa?
- Chapter 37- People Were Out Finding Dory?
- Chapter 38- The Broccoli Brinch
- Chapter 39- T.R.A.P
- Chapter-40 - Smurfs and Snoughs
- Chapter 41- The Winter Wonderland
- Chapter 42- Moves Like Jagger
- The Fiction Awards 2017
- Chapter 43- Blind Baboons and Sappy Sleepovers
- Chapter 44 - A Golden Star Proves One's Awesomess
- Chapter 45- Who Runs The World? Girls.
- Chapter 46- I Hope Miss Trunchbull From Matilda Throws You Away!
- Chapter 47 - Birthday Beats
- Chapter 48-Your Fly is Open
- Chapter 49- Drunk Dory and Wimpy Val
- Chapter 50 - Battle Finals
- Chapter 51- Wannabe Zac Efron
- Chapter 52- You Wanna Play Dirty ?
- Chapter 53- Juju On the Beat
- Chapter 54- Princess Bianca's Royal Tea Party
- Q and A
- Chapter 55 - What's a Girl Gotta do to Get Some Mac n Cheese?
- Chapter 56 - Graduation
- A Eulogy for My Father
- FAMOUS MOBSTER BUSTED
- A Letter to My Friends