Chapter 10 - Chrissy the Prissy Missy

*picture of Chris's house*

"Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful." - Harry Styles

Chapter 10 - Chrissy the Prissy Missy

RECAP:

I went to the 4th floor. This floor had 4 rooms. 3 were guestrooms which I knew were there. One was the door to the attic.

I decided to explore the attic. I cautiously opened the door and went inside. Our attic was a huge one. It had a large window and had all sorts of stuff in it. Our old clothes, toys, old furniture, spare stuff. I spotted several boxes of my old things lying around. Suddenly, my eyes landed on this particular box. It was lying at the top of two others. The label on the box was caught my attention.

Vanessa P.

Mom?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I made my way over to the dusty box and gingerly lifted it and set it on the floor. Mom.

Her name was Vanessa Parkinson. She had pitch black her and piercing blue eyes like Austin. She was tall, beautiful and radiant. She laughed all the time, and made everyone happy. Dad used to think that he was the luckiest man on Earth to have her as his wife. He tells us kids that her laugh and personality was like a lamp in the dark. She used to see the best in everyone. She loved to sing, cook and was an amazing artist. She was a painter. She was the best mom. She was perfect.

And now she is gone. My conscience stated bitterly. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I miss you mom.

Silent tears were now running down my cheeks. I tried to stop thinking about her. I looked down at the box of her memories. The box which had not been opened since forever. I should not open this, this is a bad idea.

Till when will you run away from it, Rey? You cant run forever. Someday you will have to face the music. You have to be brave. Besides, maybe she left something for you?

Yes. I cant run forever. I have to face this today, right now I thought, determined. I took the box of possessions to my room and placed it on my bed. I stared at it for a minute then went to my desk and got a cutter. I took out the duct tape stuck to the box to keep it close and then took a deep breath and opened it.

Inside the old box were a variety of things.

Keychains, a small doll, a picture of mum and dad in their school days- mum was looking somewhere while dad was kissing her cheek. They looked so happy.
Why God ?? Why my mother ?? Why did you break our happy family ?? Why only us ??

I drew in a shaky breath....trying to calm my nerves.
Taking all this out of the box, I saw something which caught my eye.
It was a book and on its cover was a picture of very cosy looking kitchen, colour coordinated in pastels and there was no title of the book.
I opened the book, where on the first page it was written in bold, VANESSA'S COOK BOOK.
Curiosity got the best of me, as I proceeded tu turn the pages.
OH MY GOD !!!! HOLY MOLY!
My eyes dawned with realisation as I read the contents of the books.
" I love you mother!!!!thank u so so much!"
I blew a kiss to her picture and bounced down to call Chris.
+++++++++

Next day in school .........

"Chrissyyyy
Chrissy Prissyyyy
Chrissy Prissy  Misssyyyyy
Chri...." I shouted in a sing song manner on the top of my voice.
I was cut of by a very amused Chris.
"Can you please tell me what you've done to my babydoll and who are you ?"
"Oh shut up Chris. Guess what ?"
" I knew that you couldn't resist my charm babydoll and you'd succumb to my charm." He said cockily."And by the way don't call me that." He bluntly said.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued," I got some amazing ideas for the project!"

"Really?" He said, his eyes brightening.

"Uh huh. Look." I showed it to him.

*sneak peak of the Vanessa 's cook book*

We flipped through the pages of the book.
"So.....what do you think? Did I do well, master?" I said jokingly.
"Yes, young grasshopper. You have done well." He said, in a strict voice, putting a hand on my shoulder.
We both chuckled.
"But seriously, baby doll. This book.....it's amazing! I have never seen anything like it!"
"Thank you. I found it yesterday only."
"So how about this.....instead of coming in a few days, why don't you come today, so that we can start finalising what we should make and what we need?"

I didn't have anything to do today...so why not? I agreed.

"Fantastic. Come at 5 in the evening today at 45 Privet Drive. Bring along the book."

"Sure. 5 in the evening today at 45 Privet Drive." I repeated.

##############

I was currently driving in my beautiful navy blue Merc, trying to find Chrissy the Prissy's house.

Yes, I decided to keep the label.

Finally, I pulled into the drive of a house, more like mansion with 45 Privet Drive written outside it.

Wow. This house is almost as big as mine. And it's beautiful.

I locked my car and headed up the front steps and rang the bell.

Diinnngg dongggg.

I waited for a minute, when the door was opened to reveal a familiar blonde with 20 dollar bills in his hands.
"Here's the money, keep the cha...Oh hi, baby doll. What are you doing here?" He asked, confusedly.

"You asked me to come to your house today, remember?" I said rolling my eyes. I seem to be doing that a lot these days.

A look of realization crossed his face, which was replaced by one of nervousness and anxiety.

"M-Maybe, we should do it tomorrow....i-is that alright w-with you?" He asked nervously.

"No way. Do you take me for a robot? I spent 47 minutes searching for your house and I am in no mood to go back without making any progress on the project." I snapped.

"You are not gonna like it if you come inside." he muttered.

"Why? Is your house so messy, just like you, that I can't even enter? Or is there a pet reptile you got in there ?" I asked anxiously. Chris knows that I hate reptiles. We were conversing about ourselves and fears when the topic of my fears came up.
What? Don't judge. Their slinkiness and sliminess grosses me out to no extent.

Chris sighed,"No. It's much worse than that."

Nothing can be worse than having a reptile scare your socks out just by popping out of nowhere. Speaking from experience here.

"Chris, are you making out with the pizza guy or something? I didn't know you swing that way?" I heard the voice I was least expecting to hear.

Oh no. Remember when I said nothing can be worse than having a reptile scare your socks out just by popping out of nowhere?

Oh man, was I wrong?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HEY GUYS!!!
We would love you to show your support through votes and comments!!!! Please do... It makes our day :)
Thank u all....
Love- skyler n Savannah
     Xoxoxo