Chapter 43- Blind Baboons and Sappy Sleepovers

EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND AUTHORS' NOTE IN THE END. PLEASE READ.

Recap----

I couldn't bare to see this gruesome scene unfolding in front of me.

As soon as he removed his robes, I good hear the girls cheering madly.

Yeah. Duh. I know he has abs. Hot ones. The ones that make me wanna run my hands all over them.

But it wasn't his abs that got my attention. It was the empty look in his eyes. The indifference. The blankness. This isn't the Val I know. I don't know this guy.

The fight started.

Val landed punches and kicks and more punches, dodging every attack the burly guy made, his oppnonent was big, but Val was faster.

He was having no difficulty at all, until a girl clicked a picture of his with a flash, blinding him.

That was when he lost his grip on the opponent who took the lead.

He landed a blow on his stomach which made him go oomph. I stifled my scream by putting my fist in my mouth.

But then, he punched Val square in the jaw, making him spit blood out.

That was when I had enough.

"STOP IT." I shouted, my voice, choked with emotions and my tears threatening to spill any moment now.

Everybody turned to look at me.

The moment my eyes met his, emotion finally flickered through them.

Shock ? Confusion ? Guilt ?

I didn't wait to see anymore, as I pushed through the crowd, tears streaming down my face.

Why the hell was he fighting ? Doesn't he have enough money ? Why risk his life ? And why the heck do I care ? Why am I so affected ?

As soon as I stepped outside, I took a deep breath, welcoming the fresh air.

I took shaky steps towards the place where I parked my car and drove home.

______________________
"And I know that I am still fucked up,
But aren't we all, my love?"
- Rainbow, Kesha

Chapter 43 - Blind Baboons and Sappy Sleepovers

It's already 11:00 o'clock and I haven't been able to get a wink of sleep.

Why on earth am I so bothered about him. Forget it.

Go to Tartarus Valentino Reece Cahill. I don't give a damn about you.

Clunk.

What the heck is that ?

No. It's not Romeo. Replied my Brain.

I didn't think it was!

Ok maybe I did.

Clunk .

Ok is it raining raining pebbles or something!

I walked over to my window, from where the sound was coming and opened my curtains.

What the fudge is the grasshole doing here!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Continue--

"What the frack are you doing here?" I whisper yelled as I opened the window.