Chapter 5 - Frankly My Dear I Don't Give a Damn.

"You my dear sir, are the human version of period cramps."

Chapter 5 - Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn.

The next day, I was still contemplating on how to get even with that stupid spawn of Satan. And guess who that is ??

That's right ladies and gentlemen.

RECEE FRACKING CAHILL.

Half the day went by in a blur and I didn't even realise, cause I was so busy scheming and plotting against Reece. Even after spending so much time thinking I wasn't yet able to come up with a suitable plan that I could put into action.
I was so frustrated... Walking into the cafeteria, I took my usual spot near the girls. Its been such a short time and we have all become great friends. I've grown really fond of them already and I am really, really lucky to have them.

Planning to castrate someone ?" Astrid asked amused.

I rolled my eyes and replied," How did you know I was planning to do just that ?

"Even though we've only just gotten to know you...you are an open book after all. Easy to read." She chuckled.

"Oh..." I couldn't complete my sentence, because Jerk and his followers themselves, walked into the cafeteria.

There was pin drop silence as they walked and took up their table.

I wondered why they get so much of attention. I mean I know they all are hot.....They are the gods of hotness, charm and all that jazz but it still doesn't make sense why people kiss the ground they walk on.

As soon as everything went back to normal, I voiced my question to the girls. They all gave me shocked looks.

"Are you seriously asking us that question Rey ?" Taurielle questioned.

Utterly confused,I replied sarcastically, "Nope, I am just fooling around."

The girls shared a look, and then Taurielle said,"Okay, so we'll start by introducing them to you one by one."

"See... That over there," she said pointing to a the one who tried to flirt with me,"is Archer Williams. He is the best friend of the ringleader, Reece Cahill. He is the very definition of a flirt. With his Greek God looks and adorable ways, he is easily able to charm his way into almost every girls' pants. His family is the owner of all big hospitals here- in and around Islebury, which automatically means that his family mints money like there is no tomorrow. He is an awesome guitarist and has a very, very captivating voice as well." She paused to take a breath.
I noticed that he had chocolate brown hair and electric, captivating blue eyes. With his model like body and his flirty ways, I had no doubt that he was a charmer.

"Moving on" she continued,"That is Christopher Adams. His family controls all the sea trade in the state. He adores football...honestly, all of them do. He is the jokester of the group along with the curly haired one. They are always fooling around and playing pranks on everyone. Just like the other guys, they treat girls like they are gum, using them and throwing them away at the snap of fingers. " He had spiked blonde hair, A lip ring and a million dollar smile, that I am sure makes many hearts stop. He was really, really good looking..

"The one to his right, is Ian Johnson...His family is filthy rich. Trust me when I say that. They own the trusteeship of selling almost all the biggest cars from Porshe to Lamborghinis in Islebury.You name it, they got it. He is also one of the smartest people in the school." He had cropped brown hair, a square jaw, a lovely pair of black coal orbs, and a muscular body. He was extraordinarily good looking like all the other guys.