Chapter 13- The Dumbest Person of the Year

"My life is just a series of awkward and humiliating experiencing separated by snack and pee breaks."

Chapter 13- The Dumbest Person of the Year
*media of Austin*

And the Dumbest Person of the Year Award goes too.... *drumroll* Aubrey Parkinson! For her impossibly dumb feat which is impossible for most!!

Congratulations Aubrey! You just made a fool out of yourself in front of a guy you barely know!! Seeing Chris's face I knew he was never going to let this slide of easily.

" Aubrey...What the hell do you think you are doing ?? And who the the hell do you think you are, Soiling my kitchen like this?? Shit man !! Mum is gonna kill me!" I was brought out of my trance by a very very mad Chris. Seeing him like this for the first time made me actually fear him for a moment.

"I'm..I'm sorry Chris. I really didn't mean to. God, I am a such a klutz. I promise I'll clean it all up and...." I muttered fighting back tears.

" No. A sorry does not cut this Aubrey! You have to pay." Said Chris marching towards me. I moved back, ready to bolt out of the door and run back home like my life depends on it (which, it ironically does), bury myself in my secret hideway, that is under Snookums, my blanket and hibernate there till the next winter, until Chris forgets all about the incident.

Unfortunately for me, I felt my back hit a cool material.
Shoot!! I was stuck between Chris and the fridge.

" Umm what are you doing Chris ?" I muttered, my cheeks red.

" This babydoll."
And I felt a whole packet of powdery substance go all over my head and down my shirt.
" Wh...What?" I said, absolutely confused.

"Food Fight!!" He shouted and immediately ran to grab the other bag of flour.

The cheek of the boy!!! How dare he scare me like that. Oh, he won't get out of this alive, I swore.

"Oh, it's so on!!" I screamed. I grabbed some of the eggs lying around the counter and began chucking them at Chris, who was laughing maniacally and running around collecting weapons.

One of the eggs I threw landed right one his head and another one on his butt as he was bending to pick up stuff to throw. I howled with laughter at that.

I was soon fired with cold tomato ketchup.

"Nooooo!! It burnssss!!" I screamed dramatically and pretended to collapse.

Chris gave me a concerned look. Wow. Someone give me an Oscar here! As Chris neared, I immediately started firing squished tomatoes. For an added bonus I even threw a hard one at him.

"Never mess with The Amazingly Awesome Aubrey!!" I said triumphantly.

While I was having a miniature victory celebration, I didn't realize when Chris crept up behind me and started decorating my head with nutella and whipped cream.

"What? No!!!" I yelled getting away from him while the jerk laughed his butt off.
"Such a waste!!! I will always love you, Nutella. You will be my one true love for forever and more." That's it. I think I am more deserving for an Oscar then Leonardo DiCaprio.

Chris snorted at my antics. I suddenly grabbed the bags of rock candy and jaw breakers and dived behind a counter.

I prepared myself for the final battle and armed myself with more tomatoes, jaw breakers, rock candy, ketchup and even put a bottle of mustard in my belt as a precaution. As I was preparing I suddenly caught sight of IT.

The weaponry/armoury aka the fridge.
Immediately I began searching for something special to use as my secret weapon. As I was going throught the bottom compartment, I found it. My perfect secret weapons.

I quickly carried them and called out,"Are you ready?"

Chris replied back with a yes.

"5...4..3,2,1, 0!!!!" I did the last three numbers quickly and used the element of surprise on my opponent. I immediately looked over the other counter and starting chucking aerial weapons like candy and tomatoes. Chris yelled in surprise and immediately fired back with grapes and kiwis and strawberries. After a while I took out my other weapon, that is the mustard sauce. I showed it to Chris, who acted scared for a moment, before pulling out his own bottle of mustard. He smirked at me. Quickly we started firing at each other with mustard sauce. As I was firing, I put my hand in my behind my back where a bag was tied. I pulled out one of my secret weapons.

Rotten eggs.

Now all of us know what rotten eyes are. They are eggs that smell worse then a skunk and if one falls in you, you smell amazing horrid for at least a week.
I almost felt pity for the poor guy. Almost.

I started pelting rotten eggs at him. ( DO NOT EVEN ASK ME WHY HE HAS SUCH STUFF, EVEN I AM WONDERING) He dodged some but some hit him and immediately foul smell came from them. He made a face and gave me an annoyed look. I gave him an evil grin. And for my finale, I leaped over the counter and with a war cry, took out my final weapon a rotten fish and smacked him with it. On the butt. I know .....I am being violent. But he deserves it for scaring me and making fun of me. I began my dying hyena/ whale laughing which set off Chris too. Oh, i so won the war.
As I was walking towards the counter for support, I stepped on a banana peel.

Wow.

I slipped, and fell. On Chris.

HOLY MOLY!!
How on earth do you always find yourself in such compromising Positions Aubrey ? You are such a Stupid girl !! STUPID !STUPID ! STUPID !
After beating myself up for a minute, I actually took a moment to look at the position we were in. And dear lord, anyone who saw us like this would...umm..lets just say they would get a wrong idea...A VERY VERY WRONG ONE, I must add.
I was pressed to Chris's chest and he was sandwiched between me and the floor. One hand of his was on my waist securing me in place.
My god!!! How on earth does this guy look so good even after all this ? While he looks like the "God of a Food Fight" in all his glory, I am sure I look like a drowned rat with my ketchup drenched hair...

"Ahem" My trail of thoughts was broken by an abrupt cough and when I looked up, my eyes were met by the stormiest grey eyes ever....

SHOOT!!!

___________________________________
Hey guys, please do comment and vote! We really put a lot of effort into the book and even one vote of yours could light up our day !!

We hereby dedicate this chapter to @doughnut33 for being an absolutely amazing reader. You are really sweet and awesome to have liked all of our chapters, left comments on them and stay loyal to us and our book. We are really, really lucky to have you as one of our readers and we can't express how thankful we are. Love you! 

Thank u loads
Skyler and Savannah