Chapter 7 - Sarcasm Comes Out of my Mouth like Stupid Comes From Yours

*pic of home ec. classroom and the big cupboard."

"And like the sea I am constantly changing from calm to hell." - Dallas Green, Quotes 'nd Notes

Chapter 7 - Sarcasm Comes Out of my Mouth like Stupid Comes From Your

It's been a week since I played the Pretty in Pink Prank on Valentino and its been normal.

Normal

That's the definition of abnormality ever since the colourful, sunny and cheery dream like thing called Valentino Cahill came into my life.

Something is definitely up. I can sense it. My sixth sense is giving me the warning bells.

Something smells fishy. Like the rotten kind of fishy.

Or it could just be the smell of the thrown away grilled fish wafting in cafeteria air.

I was currently in the cafeteria with my friends before the classes start. Yeah, our school gives us breakfast. We have the option to choose from doughnuts, bagels, sandwiches, and pancakes, along with warm milk, juice or coffee as a beverage.

Meh. Rich school perks.

Anyways, like I was saying. When it comes to the 'relationship' between Rey and Val, normality doesn't exist.

And this has got me wondering what he could possibly be thinking. Is he gonna put glue on my seat? Is he gonna add something in my food? Is he gonna egg me? Is he gonna....

Ugh.

He is sooo unpredicatable.

I made my way to my next class. Home economics. It's one of my favorite claases. Guess why?

Cause the food cooked by the students is eaten by others. Even though I am as pro at cooking as a snake is at walking, I still love it because of the food the others make. I mean, you gotta love food. Who doesnt? It literally gives you life. The taste though, is the important part. Taste is everything, although I wouldnt try anything that looks like a dead rat, even if it tastes better then pizza, which is impossible. The presentation is important too...

"Oof!"I bumped into a living barbie. Guess who?

Christina.

Fantastic.

"Why is it that you bump into me every single time we meet? Either you blind or to stupid to walk properly." Christina screeched. Oh god. Her voice. I think it got more high pitched and nasel since the last time we met.

"Oh I am sorry I didn't see you....I never knew that Barbies were actual living things." I retorted.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, you dork. Don't use it on us. You are just jealous you don't look like us. You wanna be us." She started laughing obnoxiously with her army of skanks.

"Sorry, Honey. No can do. Sarcasm falls out of my mouth like stupid from yours." I said imitating her screechy voice.

"Shut the fuck up! You are nothing but a dumb bitch, who doesnt know anything! I suggest you stay out of my way Parkinson, or I promise you, you will regret it." She hissed.

Without giving her an oppurtunity to speak anymore, I shrugged, and brushed past her, walking away from her, into my class.

What the heck is her problem? Is she angry at me just because I continuously bump into her? But that is no reason for someone to be so pissed off. I did no wrong. I wanted to apologize, but its not completely my fault. She has eyes too, she could have not walked into me.