Chapter 12- Aubrey Is a Big Fat Chimp

"I am shy at first but...I do the stupidest and randomest shit when I get comfortable around someone."

Chapter 12- Aubrey Is a Big Fat Chimp

"Strawberries."

"Kiwis."

"Strawberries!"

"Kiwis!"

"STRAWBERRIES!"

"KIWIS!"

Confused? Lets rewind.

2 hours 16 minutes ago......

since I knew that I am not gonna be very useful in this part of the project I resorted too agreeing with everything my partner said.

"Ok so lets see what is first. I think we should first make the drink."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Should we make this? This looks amazing." Chris asked showing me the picture.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"You know what? I think this looks better. Plus its got whipped cream. You gotta love whipped cream." Chris said, showing me another.

"Yeah." I grumbled.

"Aubrey is a big fat chimp that smells like dog shit and my week old socks."

"Yeah." I said absentmindedly. Chris burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I asked, snapping out of my trance. "You just admitted that you are a big fat chimp that smells like dog shit and my week old socks, and trust me that's not good." He chuckled.

"I DID? No I am not. I don't have any right to steal that job from you." I replied sarcastically. "Aaaaanddd she is back." Chris grinned.

"Please Rey, I need you to focus. Focus." He commanded.

"OK. OK." I giggled.

"Now as I was saying, I think we should make this chocolate drink right here." He showed me the picture, and I think I just fainted at the sight of it.

The drink of conversation was a chocolate heaven. It was made up of 4 kinds of chocolates mixed together in a shake. Also, at the top, there was a Nutella topping with pieces of dark and white chocolate with white whipped cream. A piece of a hersheys bar was sticking out from the cream. Just looking at the drawing made me feel wobbly in the eggs. Ooh I just LOVE chocolate.

"We are sooo making this." I exclaimed excitedly.

Chris smiled at my excitement.

"There is just one problem. Do you see in the picture a strawberry decoration at the base of shake? Well, we need to change that to kiwis." Chris said.

"What?!! No way. Strawberries stay."

"No! I hate strawberries!! They are girly!"

"Strawberries."

"Kiwis."

"Strawberries."

"Kiwis."

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how we reached to the present time. We have been arguing over the same thing since so long.

"Fine." I said at the same time Chris said "Ok stop."

"Let's choose kiwis." At the same time Chris said "let's choose strawberries."

"Kiwis." I said.

"Strawberries."

"Lets stop before we launch into another argument. How about we have both? Truce?" I offered.