Coarse

ANNABETH'S POV

At the moment, we were fighting a giant Giant. (LOL) I slashed and stabbed with my sword, but it didn't seem to be working. I tired out more easily, and soon I was exhausted. I tried my best to keep fighting, but I just couldn't. I turned around for a split second, and there was a Giant nail in my back. It didn't stop there. The nail kept moving up my back until it reached my shoulder. My vision began to blur. I heard Percy scream my name before everything went black.

I woke up in a huge cage. My back stung from the giant scar, and it didn't help that the baby was slightly kicking. The giants were crowded around me, narrowing their eyes and scowling. Out of the blue, I burst into tears. I don't know why, I just couldn't take it. The giants looked confused.

"Stop." A silky smooth voice said behind the Giants. The Giants moved out of the way to reveal a Goddess. She had long blonde hair that reached down to her hips with a crown of laurel leaves on her head. She wore a very light pink peplos with a gold rim around the edges. "This girl is with child. I forbid you from harming her." I looked up at this woman and I swear I smiled. The woman walked over to me and tapped my stomach. When I opened my eyes again, Percy was standing above me. I didn't care how tired I was, I jumped up and kissed him. When he pulled away I smiled.

"I'm glad you're ok, I was so scared!" I smiled.

"I'm glad too." I hugged him, and we just stood there, enjoying each others' presence.