Have you heard?

PERCY'S POV

Rachel walked in. (ChILL rAcHeL cHiLl) She saw me cuddling Annabeth and scowled. I did a lovely scowl right back. 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"About to ask you the same thing," I said back fiercely.

"I need to talk to you." As she said this I tensed. I knew what she wanted, and I wasn't going to let her get it. She wants me.

"Sorry, but Annabeth needs me right now." Rachel rolled her eyes, which made me want to punch her in the face even more.

"What even happened to her anyway?" She asked snobbily. I looked at Annabeth, sending her a message with my eyes that said something like,

Permission to tell?

Annabeth understood and nodded, still clutched in my arms. 

"She's pregnant. She's going to have a baby." Rachel's eyes widened, then she cringed. 

"Yuck." I wanted to yell at her, or maybe kick her in the shin, but Annabeth held my hand and smiled. I relaxed, but only because that was what Annabeth wanted. "Congrats, I guess." I relaxed a little more. I was about to ask what she wanted but Annabeth cried out in pain. I immediately turned away from Rachel to face Annabeth.

"What's wrong? What do you need?" I heard a little 'hmph' from Rachel, but lucky for her I decided to ignore it. Annabeth was about to say something, but instead of words, she screamed. I picked her up and rushed to Eponine, knowing she was a medical expert.