Admit it

RACHEL'S POV

I. Can't. Believe. Percy. Actually. Said. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, he said fine, aggressively, but I'm counting it! Annabeth's still doubtful though. It's funny, a few months ago it was the exact opposite! Annabeth's been hanging out with some new camper a lot. I don't get it, he's so dirty and disgusting!

"He's been shot and survived. He fought in a revolution. You really shouldn't be judging." I heard a stern voice say. I jumped and turned around to see Annabeth and the new camper.

"Are you like a mind-reader or something?!" I shouted back to Annabeth, still in shock.

"I'm not, but he is," She gestured to the boy. "He can read minds and control them." 

"But he's so dirty!" Annabeth's glare hardened.

"He was poor. Plus, again, he got shot and fought in a revolution." The boy didn't seem shaken by any of this. 

"Yeah." He said, smirking. Then he spun in a circle on his heel and started singing.

"Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men. It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again. When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes." Annabeth laughed.  

'Phew.' My brain said. When the boy stopped singing, a girl Annabeth's age walked in.

"Gavroche, where have you been?" She said in a voice that seemed to ring like bells. She had a British accent.

"I've been with my 'alf sister!" Eponine looked up at Annabeth, smiled, and held out her hand.

"I'm Eponine, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Gavroche's full sister." Annabeth shook her hand but looked kind of shocked. Why?????

"So, you're just like Eponine Thenadier?" Eponine smiled. WHAT SI HAPPENING??!!

"Yup! Except I don't die. I fell in love, he loves someone else, I took a bullet for him, I survived." Gavroche grinned. 

"I never liked Marius anyway." He muttered. Eponine laughed.

"Update: Enjorlas and Grantaire are in love." (Enjoltaire! I ship it!) Annabeth's hands flew to her mouth.

"You're KIDDING!!!!!!!!!" Eponine shook her head, smiling.

"Why don't you come with us? We'll fill you in on everything!" Gavroche said. Annabeth nodded. They all walked out, and I stood there, confused as hell.