The Future Is Far

RACHEL'S POV

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER ISN'T VERY APPROPRIATE. FEEL FREE TO SKIP

"I'm sorry," I confessed. "I just had a big crush on Percy, and I got a little carried away." Annabeth nodded. 

"Thank you." She said. "Try to take my boyfriend again, and you'll end up with a broken back." I nodded and smiled nicely. 

"I understand. Besides, I like somebody else now." In the blink of an eye, Valentina Diaz, daughter of Aphrodite, was in the room.

"WHO?!" She shrieked. 

"I can't tell you." I was still smiling, but the smile was wiped off my face when she slapped me in the face and stormed out. "Ow."

"Look, I need to go make a trip to the library, so please, don't break anything." I nodded and watched her leave. Once she left, I saw Percy. 

"Oh, Percy! What a pleasant surprise!" He didn't respond and sat next to me.

"I-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I pulled him into a deep kiss. He broke off quickly and started stuttering. I slowly walked to the door, locked it, put the key in my pocket, and zipped it.

"C'mon Percy. You know you like me." I pushed him against the wall and started playing with his hair. 

"I have a girlfriend you know!" Percy said. 

"Sshh. She doesn't have to know." I kissed him. He tried his hardest to break free, but because he was against the wall, he couldn't. I inched closer to him, still in a tight kiss. I started to remove the first button on his shirt, but he pushed me away and ran to the door, but found he couldn't open it. 

"Let me go." Percy said hopelessly.

"Mm, how about no." I walked up to him and pushed him onto one of the beds. "Percy, Percy, Percy." I kissed him again. He was sitting up on the bed and I was sitting next to him. I held down his arms so he couldn't push me. He finally managed to break free. "Percy, I'll let you go, if you promise to NEVER tell anybody!" He nodded vigorously. I unlocked the door and watched him run out, but he forgot I still have the key.

PERCY'S POV

The idiot didn't make me swear on the River Styx. Where's Annabeth?