And the DRAMA begins!

"Bob." Annabeth said. I made a sound like a snort mixed with a sneeze. Bob? Why were they getting so excited over some giant named Bob? I watched as Percy and Annabeth ran and hugged him as tight as they could. I walked over land started fiddling with my fingers. Bob held out his hand to me and smiled.

"I am Bob." I shook his ginormous hand, and noticed a small cat sitting on his left shoulder. He saw me looking and said, "this is Small Bob. Friend. Like Percy and Annabeth."

-TIME LAPSE-

I thought it might be fun to get ice cream, so Percy went and brought back blueberry for him, mint chocolate chip for Annabeth, and strawberry for me. As we were eating, I noticed Annabeth staring at him lovingly. Hmph. 

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I muttered.

ANNABETH'S POV

I leaned on Percy's chest. I was still a little in shock after seeing Bob was alive. Percy kissed me, and said, 

"It's crazy isn't it? He's back under the stars." He brushed a tear off my cheek, and I smiled.

RACHEL POV

I came back to see them two kissing. Wait, KISSING?! Annabeth is stealing MY future boyfriend! 

Annabeth pulled away and threw a little piece of ice cream at his face. 

"Hey! What was that for?" I saw Annabeth giggle, but that's all I saw, because I ran away to the fields, sat down, and started crying.

A/N

Special shoutout to @Bookes4Ever! Thank you for encouraging me to continue this book! You're awesome!