Surprise !

Peeta P.O.V

Katniss is still pretty shook up about the whole shadow thing. After she stopped crying I took her up to bed and wrapped my arms around her. She woke up crying with nightmares saying she was scared. It was really heartbreaking to see her like that. Right now we are sitting on the couch in our room. Katniss is curled up in a ball on top of me with my arms around her. I pull her closer and kiss her forehead. "How are you?" I ask her. "Fine" she says back quietly. I sit her up so I can see her face. I wipe a small tear that escapes her eye and hug her. "You'll be fine. I'll protect you" I say and she smiles a little. "And I'll protect you too" she says and kisses me softly. I smile at her and she hugs me again. "Thank you" she says. I hear a knock at the door and then Cato walks in pushing Clove.I smile at them. "Clove has an appointment at the hospital , we'll be back soon" he says and I nod. He makes a gesture to Katniss who is buried in my chest. I just nod telling them that she is ok. "I hope I still have to stay in my wheelchair. It's fun not having to walk" clove says as and Cato laugh. She just shrugs and they leave. "Come on , we are going out." I say and she looks up at me. "Where?" She asks. "It's a surprise" I say smiling and she finally cracks a smile too. I hug her once more before telling her to go change. I head or the shower and wash my hair. When I get out I dry my hair off with a towel before wrapping it around my waist. I walk out the bathroom messing with my hair to find Katniss fully dressed and waiting on the couch. She looks up at me and stares. "Katniss" I say but she is still staring. "Katniss" I say a but louder and she looks up blushing. "Might want to take a picture , it will last longer" I say and she laughs. I got to the wardrobe and get dressed in jeans and a white Hollister button down shirt. I fix my hair and then walk out to Katniss. "Ready?" I ask and she nods standing up. I pull her into me. "You look beautiful" I whisper in her ear and she smiles. "And you look very handsome" she says and I grin at her. I take her hand and pull her down the stairs. "We're going out" I say to everyone sitting in the living room. A chorus of byes were heard. I look over to see Johanna , gale, Cassie and marvel missing. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "Johanna and gale went out on a date and Cassie and marvel went to the movie room" jade says and I nod. "Ok bye" I say and walk out with Katniss. I sit her in the car. "Okay so for the past few months I have been working on something for you" I say and she looks at me confused. "What have you been up to?" She asks. "Nothing" I say in a sing-song voice. She just shakes her head and smile and we start our journey.

Katniss P.O.V

We sit in the car talking and laughing when I see the familiar streets of District 12. I look at Peeta confused and he just smiles. "How long have you been working on this "thing" I say making quotation marks with my fingers. "6 or 7 months" he says and I smile. "Awe" I say and he laughs.a few minutes later we arrive at the entrance to the forest. We both hop out the car and Peeta takes my hand and leads me to a little shack. It's made of wood and has little windows and a door. He opens the door and leads me inside. There is a couch with a tv on the wall. There is a carpet and a fire. I walk over to the other door and open it to find a bedroom. I walk out and them walk to another door to find a little closet with bows and arrows in it. "Peeta" I say and he comes up beside me. I turn around and kiss him. "I love you" I say and he smiles. He pulls me into a hug. "I just though you could use a place to go." He says and I nod. "This can be out place" I say and he pulls me closer. "How about we watch a film" he says. "Yeah , you can choose one" I say and he walks over to a small stack. He picks one out and pops it in before coming next to me on the couch and pulling me into his lap. He grabs a blanket from the back of the couch and puts it over us. I lay my head back on his chest as the film plays. "What's blended?" I ask and he shrugs. "I honestly have no idea" he says and I laugh. "Well we'll soon find out" I say and he nods.

---------

After the film is over me and Peeta play never have I ever. He gives me a can of energy juice. Well we aren't exactly going to drink alcohol. "Okay , never have I ever drank" I say. He takes a sip and I gasp. "When did you drink!" I ask him shocked. "Haha I'm just kidding but you should have seen your face!" He says and bursts out laughing. I shake my head at him and laugh. "I'm bored" he says and I nod. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "How about we go to a theme park?" He ask me and I nod smiling. "That will be so fun." I said. "Yeah but we have to go to a drug store on the way" he says and I look up. "You forgot your contacts he says and laughs. "Let's go then" he says and takes my hand. He looks up at me smiling. "What?" I ask. "Don't you still feel sparks?" He asks smiling lightly. "Every single time" I whisper kissing his cheek. He smile widely and takes me out to the car. We both jump in and he shuts my door. What a gentleman. We drive all the way to the theme park singing to whatever came on the radio. "Don't stop , doing what you're doing. Cause every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it , know it , know it!" Peeta sings looking at me. When we pull up to the theme park we jump out and run to the entrance. "2 wristbands please" Peeta says. He pays the guy and then we both head in. "Let's go on that one ! " I shout and drag him away. We cue up and we soon get on it. We sit in the cart which is big enough for two. I hold Peetas hand and hold into the barrier with the other. It's starts to go up really slowly and when we reach the top it goes down and then goes in a loop. I start laughing at Peetas face which has a horrified expression plastered on it. We soon reach the end and Peeta looks like he's going to throw up. "Why don't we play some games?" I ask and he nods. I smile and he drags me to the bottle stall. You have to knock down 6 bottles at once. He takes a ball in his hand. "Peeta I don't think you ca-" I begin but I am but off by 6 bottle being knocked to the ground. "Don't think what?" He asks and I smile. "Never mind" I say as Peeta picks a prize. He points to the huge panda and then hands it to me. "For m'lady" he says and bows. "Thank you" I say and give him a kiss. "Well , well if it isn't Katniss everdeen" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around it be face to face to glimmer. "What do you want?" I ask. "Because I distinctly remember we told you not to talk to us ever again!" I say getting angry. "C'mon" Peeta says and drags me away. "Bitch" I mutter under my breath. "Hey , it's fine" he says and pulls me into his side. "Maybe we should go" he says and I nod. He drags me back to the car and it's silent. I don't know why I'm so worked up about this. Wen we get to the car he stops me and looks at me. "Katniss you need to calm down." He says and I nod. He kisses me and pulls me closer. "She won't bother you" he says and I nod. We get in the car and drive home. I have calmed down now so me and Peeta are just talking. He cracks a few stupid jokes making me laugh. It's funny when I'm with him that he can make me forget everything else happening. He an make me feel like I'm the only girl int he world. I now know that this is true love. A love that will last forever and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be with Peeta.

(A/N) Hey guys how are you enjoying the story so far? I though I would do a little everlark chapter tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. I am thinkmg about posting a new everlark story. Who would read it ?? Xx love you x and I'm sorry about not updating in so long but it was my birthday and yesterday I was at one direction. I got my ear pierced again and i was out all day. And yesterday I got front row and LIAM FRICKEN PAYNE waved at me! Anyway I am done with my rant so if you want a new everlark story please tell me . Bye 👋💗😍