Love is wierd

The next morning I woke up to Peeta shaking me.
"Morning beautiful" he whispers and I smile.
"Morning" I say tiredly. He leans down and kisses me softly. My eyes close and I kiss him back, savouring every second of it.
"Come on. You need to get ready for school" he says grinning.
"No" I groan.
"Yeah" he says.
"But I'm tired" I say.
"Well you can sleep later. Get up" he says and I pout. He smiles and stands up, putting his hand out. I take it and he helps me up.
"Go get ready" he says, pushing me towards the stairs.

After everyone eventually crawled out of their beds we got ready and headed to school where I was kindly reminded of the fact that I'm in chemistry first. Not only do I hate chemistry, I also hate the chemistry teacher here. I don't think he likes me. Maybe it's because I suck at chemistry and don't answer out.
"I'm in Physics. See you at break" Peeta says, kissing my cheek softly and letting go of my hand.
"See you then" I say, a small smile on my lips. He gives a small wave before walking off in the opposite direction.
"Out of my way slut" a girl says, pushing past me. "Funny. I was about to say the same thing" I say and she stops walking, turning around.
"What? The peasant can speak?" She asks.
"Peasant? Best you could do?" I ask.
"Okay listen to me you little bitch. I'm Delly Cartwright. You mess with me and I'll make your life hell. You may have Peeta fooled but I know who you are, where you came from. So don't mess with me unless you want it out to the whole entire school and it'll be just like last time. You'll be friendless, Peeta will gain some sense and dump your ass" she says.
"Well. Delly was it?" I ask and she nods.
"You don't know shit. So back off and go pick on someone who actually cares about what you do" I say and turn around, walking into class. And in this moment I know that Delly Cartwright will be an enemy. Something in not particularly happy about.

---------

"Peeta I want to tell you something" I say.
"What's up?" He asks. It's lunch and Peeta and I went a walk together.
"I used to be poor, I used to hunt illegally just to feed my family. I used to eat burned bread out of bins just so I wouldn't starve to death" I say ashamed and he stops dead in his tracks.
"From the bakery?" He asks and I nod, slightly confused.
"A boy burned two loaves, they were meant for the pigs but he burned them on purpose to give to you" he says.
"Did clove tell yo-"it was me" he says cutting me off.
"What?" I ask shocked.
"I was the boy from the bakery" he says and I shake my head.
"I owe you my life" I say.
"How?" He asks.
"That bread fed us for a couple of days until I could get food. Without it we'd not be here" I say and he pulls me into a hug.
"Well I'm glad I did it. I've thought about this day so much" he says.
"Why?" I ask confused.
"Because you are so beautiful and I wanted to know that you were okay. That you made it" he says and I nod.
"I did. I made it Peeta. And it's all thanks to you" I say smiling.

Johanna P.O.V

"That was the worst day ever" I say and gale laughs slightly.
"Why?" He asks.
"Because it was" I say and he nods.
"Fair enough" he says and I smile. Gale, Finnick, Annie and I decided to walk home from school while the others got a ride home. It's a nice day, may as well take advantage of that. The lights go red and I step out onto the road, looking at Gale. A car speeds past the lights, heading in my direction. I close my eyes and brace myself for the impact I know is coming.
"JOHANNA!" Gale screams and runs towards me, pushing me out of the way. The car hits him , sending him flying in the air and it drives off down the street. Gales lifeless body hits the concrete and I hear a scream. It's mine. I crouch down next to him and start sobbing. "Gale stay with me" I say and he looks up at me.
"I love you gale. Just keep your eyes open" I say and I hear Finnick on the phone with the ambulance service. I crouch next to him, my head buried in his chest and cry loudly. This is all m fault. The ambulance soon arrives and I'm pulled away by Finnick. No matter how hard I try he refuses to let me in the ambulance. It drives away and I break free from his grip, sprinting towards the hospital as fast as my legs will carry me. When I get there I go to the desk, demanding his room number. The woman tells me where to go and I make my way to the room as fast as I can. When I get there it's just gale and a doctor.
"Is he okay?!" Is the first thing I ask.
"Yes. Gale will be fine. He has a few broken ribs, a broken leg, concussion. Could have been much worse. He's lucky" he says and I sigh in relief.
"He's been put into an induced sleep. He was in a lot of pain" he explains. I walk over to the bedside and sit on the chair, taking his hand in mine and cupping his face in my other hand. I run my thumb across his cheek and frown. I can't believe he saved me from that cat. If it was me there probably would have been much more damage done. I don't know if I'd be as lucky as Gale. I can't believe someone would actually care this much about me. So much that they'd risk their life for me.

(A/N) I've rewritten a lot of chapters. So just be patient and the others will be updated soon X