Change

(A/N) I will try not to make mistakes , sorry if I do. As you know everyone has their own special power that no one else has. Except Katniss and Peeta who have all the powers because they are strongest. Here is a list of everybody's special power :
Haymitch - freezing time
Effie - future predicting
Cato- Super speed
Finnick -Super strength
Clove- Super hearing
Annie- Talking to animal
Cassie- Erase memory
Tyler- Ability to change future
Jade - Hypnotise
Johanna- Shapeshifter
Gale-Atmokinesis (manipulate weather)
Foxface.-Ability to fly
Thresh - slow down time
Marvel - bulletproof
Katniss-all of the above
Peeta- all of the above
I know a few if you wanted to see this and I was trying to come up with good powers. Hope you like it 😘💜💗

Katniss P.O.V

Jade and Tyler have gone out. Really cute if you ask me. Anyway me and Peeta are going to go school tomorrow. I just feel as if I haven't been in so long and what's the worst that can happen? Anyway I was asleep and went downstairs to see everyone exept Tyler and jade and the car was gone. That's how I know they are out. Everyone has towels around them. Did they go swimming without me? How rude. "Hey guys" I say. "Hey kat" they say turning around. "Woah" I say absolutely shocked at what I see. "Um you all have orange eyes" I say. They all look at me weirdly. "Powers" I say. "Oh yeah" they all say in unison. "Contacts?" I question. They all go and sort out there eyes.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pick it up.

*****Phone Comversation*****

(K=Katniss , E=Effie)

K-hello
E-Hi Katniss can you and the rest come over because you are going to get your powers today (she can predict the future)
K- How do you know?
E- Future predicting is my speciality
K-ok I'll see you soon
E- Ok Katniss bye
K- bye

*****End of Conversation*****

She hangs up and I go to get the others. I decide to text Tyler.

To : Ty 😋

Hey Ty , you need to come back because we will get our powers soon and we need to go to Mrs.Trinkets house xx

I send it and run around the house telling the others. I get to the last room. Mine. I run in and tell Peeta that he has to come and he nods following me down the stairs. My phone buzzes and I take out my phone.

From : Ty 😋

Hey , we are on our way back , be there soon xx

I text him saying ok and the. We all wait in the living room for Ty and Jade. About five minutes later they walk through the door holding hands. I wink at them making them blush a crimson red. "Come on let's go" I say and they all nod and we walk to separate cars.

We drive along the road to district 12 and soon arrive. We walk up to the mahogany door and knock. She soon comes and welcomes us all. She leads us to our living room and we sit around a big mahogany table. I think she must really like mahogany wood. She has it everywhere. I look around at everyone and see Jade staring at Tyler. He is looking straight at her but his eyes are blank. "What's wrong with Tyler?" I ask and everyone looks at him. Effie comes running back in. "Has anyone been staring at Tyler ?" She asks and jade blushes raising her hand. "Your special power must be hypnosis" she says. "Oh no" jade says. She shakes Tyler but he just stares ahead of him. She claps but it's no use. She clicks her fingers and he snaps out of it. "Thank god" jade says. "Um help" I hear a voice says from ...... above me? I look up to see finch floating over me. I hold her hand and pull her down. She lands with a thump and then hurts her leg. "Aww my leg" she says. I look at it. My mom used it be a nurse so I know some stuff.