I need you

Katniss P.O.V

I need to get out of here. It has been 1 day. I want Peeta to come and get me. The only thing I get is water. I am so caught up in my thoughts that I don't notice that the door has opened revealing a rather smug looking Marvel. "Hey Katniss and how are you today" he says smirking. I send him a death glare . "Cut the crap Marvel" I hiss at him. He just chuckles. "Your going to wish you hadn't done that" he says and starts to walk towards me . I wait till he is a few inches away and focus all my attention on him. After a few seconds he is lying on the floor I front of me screaming in pain. If he can't reach me then he can't hurt me. I hear footsteps so I close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping while marvel is lying crying. Haha what a wimp . The person came through the door and starts laughing at marvel. I have to refrain the grin that is creeping onto my face. The man lifts marvel up and takes him out the room. My eyes shoot open to find an empty room. I want to get out of here. I want Peeta. I lay down on the cold hard ground and start to cry. I let all my emotion out. I want Peeta to find me . I want to be in his arms again. I don't know how much longer I will last.

Peeta P.O.V

I rush to marvels house and I am greeted by his mom. "Have you seen marvel" I ask. She shakes her head no and tells me that he had to take care of a few things. I think of Katniss and my eyes turn white and I can see her crying. It's breaking my heart to see her like this. I want to hold her in my arms and keep her safe. I try to think where marvel could have taken her. WAIT . THE LAKE HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID !! I jump in my car and start driving as fast as I can. We used to go to it when we were little . It had two rooms and it was like an abandoned shack. All the memories come flooding back. I park at the beginning of the woods and make my way to the lake. I see 3 cars parked outside which means he is not alone. I phone the group and they are all on their way including Enobaria and gloss. I also phone the cops and paramedics incase she is hurt .

Katniss P.O.V

I wake up tied to something and I am blindfolded. Great now I can't use my powers to hurt people. I hear footsteps coming closer and soon I feel a stinging sensation in my cheek. I have been slapped. Then I feel a fist come in contact with my stomach and then my face. I receive several kicks and punches all over my body. I think I may have pissed marvel off. Oops. After about 20 minutes it stops. I relax a bit but I was obviously wrong as I feel something slash my arm and that's when I black out.

Peeta P.O.V

The police come after about half an hour and there are allot of them. Some are waiting with handcuffs. Some have guns and are surrounding the shack. Some are leading paramedics towards the shack and another 5 are breaking in and there are people with guns and torches behind them. Once the door is knocked down chaos breaks out. There are commands being shouted everywhere and there are shots going off . The police lead three big men , glimmer and marvel out in handcuffs and then I see the worst thing of all. Katniss being carried to an ambulance with blood seeping through her shirt. I rush to the ambulance and after give minutes they eventually let me go . We drive to the hospital and Katniss is rushed of to get her arm stitched and get checked out. We are all sitting in the waiting room. Annie and clove are in tears . Gale and Johanna are cuddling with each other sobbing. Cato is punching things and crying. Then there's finnick. He looks torn. He is staring blankly at the wall in front of them with tears streaming down my face. I am also crying quietly. I think enobaria and gloss have gone into shock because they are just staring at nothing. After another hour of this a doctor comes in and I dart out of my seat. "How is she?" I ask the doctor. "I am afraid to tell you that she has slipped into a coma. She lost allot of blood and if we don't find someone to donate then I'm afraid we might loose her if we don't get more. The problem with that being that she has an extremely rare blood type and only two people in the entire world are known to have it. "It's not a question of when she wakes up . It's a question of if she wakes up." He says sadly. "What blood type is she" I ask him. "Um AB negative" he says. "I can donate " I say. "I'm sorry we need the exact blood type and as I said only two peopl- "I am AB negative" I say and the doctor looks shocked. "Ok well if you come with me then we will draw the blood. I nod and leave with the doctor. After they transfer the blood I am aloud to see her. She looks I'll and beaten. She needs to wake up . It's breaking my heart . I need her to wake up. "I need you" I whisper and rest my head on her forehead and kiss the tip of her nose.