Chapter 29

Drew POV

I helped Zoe and Luny unpack their things in their dorm at UCLA. Luckily they're roommates. I got a feeling they gone turn the hell up on the first night.

"Thank you Drewskii." Luny tossed me five dollars for the help.

"Please don't call me that bullshit." I said.

"So Jade left today." Zoe said.

"Yelp. She ain't even hug a nigga." I shook my head. She know I'm not ready for all that loving stuff. I try to take my time with her but she won't be patient! So I guess she think she hurting me by going to Brooklyn. She probably got another nigga there anyway.

"Aww I'm gone miss that big head girl." Luny chimed in.

"Heck yea! Her rebounds were fierce." Zoe smirked.

"Well I'm gone go. I got Shampoo sitting in the car." I said. I don't want to stick around and hear about more of Jade.

"What took so long?" Shampoo asked as soon as I got in.

"Damn you acting like you my wife." I swerved off.

"So you don't love me any more Drew. I knew another bitch had your attention!" This gay ass nigga sounded like a straight female!

"Chill out mane." I laughed.

"Aye I heard that nigga Percy was back to selling that shit." He whispered as if someone could hear us.

"Nigga what the fuck you whispering for?" I said loud. He humped his shoulders.

"I say we pay Percy a visit. I heard he got that good shit." He added. Well I guess I can pay father in law a visit.

Killa POV

We been walking for damn near 30 minutes trying to get to the hospital with Moe and Dana. All we had to do was cross the street to the hospital.

We ran across the street and went to the front desk. I asked for the room and she said 305. So we took the elevator and made our way to the room.

"Wassup." Jade burst through the door like it was her house. Moe and Dana both jumped.

"Damn girl we thought you was somebody else!" Moe held her chest.

"Stay out of shit and you won't be paranoid." Jade smirked.

"One of y'all smell like sex." Dana covered her nose.

"Ole boy over here was getting it in with-"

I quickly covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

"Shut the hell up." I told Jade.

"Chill! My mom probably not be woke but she can hear!" Dana snapped.

"Sorry." Jade and I said at the same time.

"So what we getting into today?" Moe asked.

"Spikey and his wife are cooking dinner tonight so I got to go in early." Jade said.

"You suck man! It's summer time!" Moe pushed her shoulder.

"See that's your problem Moe." Dana rolled her eyes.

"Y'all can come eat with us." She said.

The fuck?

Do she not know this nigga tried to kill us?! What we look like going to his crib?!

"You been smoking?" Dana asked with raised eye brows.

"I think she joking." Moe nodded.

"Did you forget that nigga don't like us! He tried to kill us!" I said. Her crazy ass gone start laughing.

"Oh yea I forgot." She laughed. She play too much.

Drew POV

"Percy! It's Drew." I said from the other side of the door.

"It's open." He said. Shampoo twist the knob and we walked in.

"Wassup." He said. He was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt to my surprise. He never did all that shit around Jade.

"We came over here to see what you got." I said. He looked from me to Shampoo then back to me.

"What y'all need." He said leading us to a room. It looked like a basement. I saw old pictures of Jade when she was a little girl. She even looked fine then.

"Eyes on the coke." Percy ordered. I quickly looked at the brief case. So this the brief case he always leave with. See Percy is a smart muthafucka! This nigga is a lawyer and won't nobody suspect he do this shit.

"Give me a pound." I said pulling out the money and handing it to him.

"Talk to Jade since she left?" He tried changing the subject.

"She don't fuck with me no more." I'm being honest.

"This girl want a boyfriend and he acting gay like he don't want this girl." Shampoo mugged me.

"I care about her." I shrugged.

"But do you love her?" Percy asked. Him and Shampoo stared at me waiting on my answer.

Go check out my new books Gangsta's Paradise and Bad Girls! I promise it's worth it!