Chapter 9

Jade POV

Percy and I walked into my class. I swear it's like all the girls whispered and smiled at him.

"Hey Jade. Who is this?" My teacher asked.

"I'm her step dad. I came to sit in class with her." Percy spoke out. I just walked to my desk in the back.

"Well take a seat anywhere you please." My teacher smiled at him. I hope she ain't getting no funny thoughts because he is....well was married to my mom.

Percy scanned the class and took a seat in the corner.

"Okay class today-" Ms. Andrews got cut off by the loud speaker.

"Ms. Andrews send Jade to the office." Principle Harris spoke. I started to panic. My palms got sweaty as I slowly got up. I gave Percy a desperate look. He stood up and walked out of class with me.

"This is a bad idea." I told him.

"Naw. I want to meet this nigga." He sounded angry but didn't show it.

"You should wait outside and if you hear anything that sounds funny rush in and whoop his ass!" I said but instantly regretted cursing in front of him.

"Sorry for the language. I had a moment." I said embarrassed.

"I understand." He rubbed my back. I twist the knob to the office and slid in. I saw principle Harris sitting behind his desk.

"You called for me?" I said softly. I knew I should have let Percy come in with me.

"Yelp. We need to talk." He said. I sat in the chair in front of his desk. Memories instantly flooded my mind. Gosh why does my life suck?!

"About what?" I asked.

"If your friends tell I swear to god they will be expelled from this school." He said.

"What you did was wrong!" I snapped. Tears threatened to come down but they didn't.

"You liked it! And if you tell I swear I will twist it around and make it sound like you wanted this!" He wore a devious smirk.

"But you still fucked a minor!" I yelled.

"Your 16 Jade. You are considered an adult in Inglewood." He said calmly. I started crying. So much for the plan of getting him caught.

"I feel sick to my stomach." I know I wore a disgusted face.

"Now you will show up everyday after school." He said.

"I will not and you can't make me!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Fine. I will make sure you don't see another basketball court once I fuck your brains out and cause you to limp for the rest of your life." He threatened. My mouth dropped open. I heard the door to the office open. I knew it was Percy by the confused look on principle Harris's face.

"You gone make her limp for the rest of her life." I heard Percy's angry voice.

"I-uh-we." He stuttered.

"No tell my dad what you just told me! Don't stutter now!" I snapped.

"Now you listen here nigga. Im Percy, as in the drug lord Percy. If you touch, stare, or even speak to my Jade I will put you six feet under and dance on your shit. Now you keep that in mind." Percy snapped.

Drug lord?

I thought he told me he wasn't into that anymore.

"Yes sir Mr. Percy." Principle Harris said quickly. I almost laughed at how desperate he became now.

"Now I'm gone leave her here and if she even tell me you been fucking with her I'm gone set this whole town on fire. Do you understand?" Percy said through gritted teeth. Principle Harris looked from me to Percy.

"Lets go da." I said pulling him by the arm but he didn't budge.

"I said do you understand?!" Percy said louder. Principle Harris slowly nodded. Percy mugged him before grabbing my hand leading us out the office.

"Well that went smooth." I said sarcastically.

"Promise me you will call or text me if anything goes wrong." Percy begged.

"I promise." I said. He hugged me tightly and pulled away.

"Text me after school if you don't have basketball practice so I can pick you up." He headed towards the door and out he went.

The bell sounded loudly in the hall. Students started rushing out instantly.

"Wassup. Where Percy?" Drew asked while joining me walking.

"He just left." I sighed.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yea I guess so." I mumbled.

"Who ass I need to kick now?" Shampoo joined up walking.

"Nobody." I said softly.

"You sure because don't nobody mess with my little sis." Shampoo threw his arms over my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I admitted.

"Yo Ja! Come holler at me ma." Bobby called.

"Hell naw. Don't go over there Jade." Drew mumbled.

"I just want to see what he want." I walked towards Bobby and leaned against the locker.

"Wassup." I said fiddling with the change in my pocket.

"I just wanted to apologize for coming off wrong with you." He said.

"You just saying that because you found out my step daddy was Percy. don't bullshit me mane." I frowned.

"That's one reason. But I really don't know what got into me that day. I guess I thought I was talking to Luny." He admitted.

"Well I'm not Luny. And if you ever put your hands on me again I promise I will put you six feet under and dance on your shit." I said oh so seriously. I just noticed I quoted what Percy told principle Harris.

Oh gosh I'm turning into Percy. Bobby laughed.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked. I gave him a friendly smile.

Luny POV

I walked out the bathroom and saw something that caught my eye. Jade leaned on Bobby's locker while he stood in front of her smiling his ass off.

See that's why I don't trust bitches. They always be out to get you.

-----

Comment and vote