Chapter 22

All I do is think of you

Day and night

I can't get you out my mind

I think about you all the time

All the time

Jade POV

Percy and I stepped off the airplane and got our luggages. We got a rental car and put our things in it. We pulled off in complete silence

"I missed these streets." I said as we passed through the streets of Brooklyn.

"You miss seeing these crackheads, prostitutes, thugs, homeless people, and run away children in these streets?" Percy asked with raised eye brows. I smacked my lips.

"You know what I'm talking about! Brooklyn is home!" I smiled.

"Brooklyn is home for all of us!" He smirked. Just the thought of Percy running these streets like he used to scared me. My life was in danger and I didn't even know it! Shit he say he out the game but I don't know!

"What's on your mind?" He asked while cutting his eyes over at me.

Should I be honest or just lie? I'm gone go with any black person and lie!

"What I'm gone do when we get Killa, Moe, and Dana out this situation." I said.

"Oh don't sweat that. I got all this." Percy nodded his head. I just hope he don't do no dumb shit.

I looked down at my flat stomach and instantly got depressed.

"I met up with Michael, I mean principle Harris, yesterday." I said softly.

"What?! Is you fucking crazy?!" Yelp, that's the response I expected out of him.

"He is my baby's father. So I-"

"Don't ever say that shit again." Percy cut me off. I frowned at him like he lost his mind because he did.

We soon pulled up to my old home. It was still nice like I remembered it.

"We gone chill out here till I get business done aite." He said. I simply opened the door and got out. Fuck what Percy got to say. I'm trying to catch up with my old homies.

I went in and walked back to my room. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on my Jordan half shirt, leggings, and glow 4's. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my bag.

"Percy I'm out." I called.

"Aite be back before the street lights come on." He said. Fuck he think this is?! I'm 16! That's grown when you live in the hood!

I closed the door and headed down the familiar sidewalk.

"Yo Ja!" A crew of boys on the steps of this house called.

"Hey y'all." I walked over to the crew and dapped them all.

There was Chauncey, the dread head killer! Marlo, the baby face one but he will rob you blind. Pj, the smart and intelligent thug. And last but not least, Spikey. Spikey is the nigga that got my friends in some bullshit! He cute as hell too! He had this pretty brown skin and long dreads. His eyes were a perfect shade of grey. But I just can't fuck with him.

"Y'all cooling it I see." I sat on the railing leading up to the small house.

"Pull your shirt down lil homie." Spikey blew the loud right in my face. Spikey old enough to be my daddy so I guess it's only right for him to try and guide me.