Chapter 19

Jade POV

Pregnant?! This got to be some type of joke or something!

"Percy tell me this is a joke!" I yelled.

"Don't worry too much." He said pulling the covers up on me. I slapped his hands away and threw the covers across the room.

"Fuck that! I want a abortion!" I snapped. I crossed my arms like a little kid.

"Don't say that." Zoe said.

"Naw man. I got shit I want to accomplish in life. AIN'T SHIT GONE GET DONE WITH THIS RAPE BABY!" I snapped.

"I promise I will take care of it if you want. You can still play ball and go to college." Drew said looking at me with a sympathetic look.

"No! Doctor I need you to get this thing out of me!" I panicked.

"Did you say rape baby?" The doctor frowned.

"Talking too much." Shampoo tried to say and cough at the same time.

"Huh?" I said trying to play stupid. She gave me a suspicious look.

"Hell yea! Her principle at Westside High raped her! Arrest that nigga!" Percy snapped.

"We definitely have to report that." The doctor said writing it down.

"Yea and I want you to think hard about this. Don't just go with your first mind." The doctor said. Is this bitch high off something?! I'm 16 and pregnant! That shit won't look cute on my transcript.

"I'm trying hard not to go off." I gave Percy the 'get this bitch out my face' look.

"We will think on it." Percy said signing papers. I flipped the table over.

"No we won't!" I screamed and stormed out.

*

*

*

*

*

I put on some yoga pants and T shirt. I put on my Jordan's and grabbed my basketball.

"Percy I'm going to the court." I told him while walking towards the door.

"Hold up." I stopped in my tracks.

"You is pregnant now. Don't be running out and fuck around and faint." He said. I laughed a not so humorous laugh and left out.

I dribbled my ball as I walked down the sidewalk. I hate this fucking town. When I first came here it was all cool. Now I feel like putting this bitch under water!

"Pregnant hoe." I heard girls yell as I passed them. I kept my head held high and passed them. Word gets out fast in the hood.

I made it to the court and saw a couple of guys wearing blue bandanas. They were playing ball until I walked up.

"Can I play?" I asked. They laughed.

"She that girl that hang around them bloods." I heard a boy say.

"We don't want you to hurt your little bun in your oven." Another one laughed. I tried not to cry in front of them.

"Where y'all hear that at?" I said.

"You are Jade right?" A boy with a lot of tattoos asked.

"Yea." I said running my hand through my hair.

"So you the hoe of the city? You the one fucking your principle?" They laughed. Tears started running down my face.

"That's not true." I cried out.