Chapter 12

Jade POV

I got out the shower and walked ass naked into my room. Moe, Dana, and Killa lounged around in my room.

"Put some clothes on!" Killa yelled. I laughed and put underwear and bra on. I slipped into my American Eagle sweats and a spaghetti strapped shirt. I put on some socks and plopped in the bed.

"So what y'all gone do cause I got basketball practice in the morning?" I asked.

"But tomorrow is Saturday." Dana said playing in my hair.

"We gone go with you." Moe said going through my closet.

"So about what happened earlier.." Killa started.

"Y'all Shampoo and Drew Ain't did nothing to me. Matter fact they been helping me." I admitted.

"Where your brush at?" Dana asked. Moe grabbed my brush off my dresser and tossed it to Dana.

"So what happened? Are you a virgin?" Moe asked.

"No." I simply said. They all looked at me.

"Didn't I tell you don't give in to these knuckleheads?" Killa said getting angry.

"It's not like I wanted it." I said. They gave me confused looks.

"Bitch you putting it like somebody raped yo ass." Moe laughed.

"He did." I mumbled.

"Who did it?!" Killa said pulling a gun out his back pocket. I didn't even know he had it. We all ducked down.

"Put that shit up for you kill one of us!" Moe snapped.

"It's over with Killa. Percy handled it." I said. He gave me an uneasy expression.

"Who did it though?" Dana said softly.

"The principle at my school." I said as if it was nothing.

"Mane hell naw! I will call up some of my homies and get his ass locked up!" Moe snapped.

"Don't do it." I said.

"Why the hell not?!" She yelled.

"Lower your voice. Percy probably sleep." I shushed her.

"Why not?" She whispered yelled.

"Because Percy is going to deal with him." I said. They shook their heads disagreeing.

*

*

*

*

Time has past now and people actually started to grow closer with each other. Even I got back cool with Luny. Today is Christmas and nothing will stop me and my friends and their parents from coming together. Zoe, Drew, and their mom came with presents and a cake. Shampoo came with his dad. Of course my homies Moe, Dana, and Killa in here. Luny and Bobby came together. Nicole and Mariah came. Derrika even came with her mom and dad. Yes we have a full house.

"I don't even know half of y'all but you're more than welcomed to eat here with us." Percy said. Him and I had opened gifts up earlier this morning. He actually got me a couple of outfits. But the gift that made my day was the black BMW sitting out front.

"Percy what's taking so long with the food?" Moe whined.

"Moe is eating all you think about?" He joked.

"Yes!" She admitted.

"You too little to be eating that much! Where do all this food go?" He asked.

"Her big behind." Shampoo laughed. Like I said my Brooklyn friends and Inglewood friends finally getting along. But Drew and Killa never parted lips with each other after that basketball court situation. Petty right? I know.

"Ja." Somebody called me from the living room. I stood up from the dining room table and walked in the full living room.

"Can you show me the bathroom?" Zoe asked.

"Sure." I said. I lead her up the stairs. It was an awkward silence between us.

"Yo Ja." She finally spoke.

"Yea?" I looked back at her as we kept walking up the stairs.

"Why are you so distant with my brother now?" She asked. In all honesty I don't think I'm distant.

"I'm not." I said.

"Yea. You even cancelled plans with him to be with Killa." She said.

"Killa my homie." I frowned.

"I thought Drew was too. I guess not." She said.

"Here's the bathroom." I stopped at a door.

"Don't wait for me." She said.

"Didn't plan on it." I left back down the stairs. Maybe bringing them all together was a mistake.

"Yo Ja. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Drew whispered in my ear. I followed him to the empty hallway.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Why you ignoring me all of a sudden? You been doing that since your homies came to town." He said.

"Don't start." I shook my head.

"One minute you flirting with me and about to be my girl now you just ignoring me for that Killa nigga." He said.

"What?! You tripping! I don't ignore you. I got to make the best time with them because they leaving soon!" I snapped.

"I'm just telling you how it is." He shook his head.

"Mane."

"It's all or nothing." He walked off. What does he mean by that?! Ugh fuck it! It's Christmas!