"any news about ryan? or is he in the same condition?" this time, it was gee speaking. brendon really didn't want this subject to come up - he was going to start crying. but ryan was their friend too, and they had a right to know as much as brendon did.

"well, there is some," brendon took a deep breath before carrying on. "they just asked me to leave the room because they want to run a few tests on him." he felt a tear roll down his cheek. he sighed, wiping it away. "the nurse said that he was currently in the emergency ward, and they can't really keep him in there much longer." another tear, and a sob. "so, uhm, they're seeing if he's s-stable enough t-to be moved into a ward with another p-person." by the end, brendon was sobbing after every couple of words. this wasn't like brendon. brendon didn't cry.

"hey, bren. don't cry. it'll be okay. i promise. ryan will wake up, i'm sure of it. ryan's gone through so much. he's not going to let this change everything. sure, he might not be the same for a little, but i promise he'll be fine." that was kenny.

"but that's just the thing! he's been through so much - without us! why couldn't we be with him through this? why did none of us notice that he was going downhill again? the majority of us have been there, we should have known the signs."

"i know, b. but sometimes the signs are just completely unnoticeable. until after the consequences happen. it's not your fault. it's no one's fault. if anyone would have noticed, it really should have been his parents. if they didn't notice anything, ryan was hiding it too well. i know that he shouldn't have done - but he did. and we can't change that. we've just got to make sure that this doesn't happen again." halsey.

"thanks, hals. but it won't change anything. ryan wasn't okay - and he won't be for a while. you know how much he hates therapy, and now he has to go through at least three months of it."

"but you know that it's good for him! yes, he hates it, but it will help him. therapy will do a much better job than we ever could. i hate to say that, but it's true. we've been through similar things, but we can't physically do anything. we can't prescribe ryan pills. we don't know what's best for him in medical terms." halsey argued back.

"he hates therapy, he's not exactly going to open up to some random therapist! if he didn't open up to us - or his parents - who the hell is he going to talk to?! i'm sure as hell it's not going to be a goddamn therapist!"

"he could lose us, bren! he was probably worried about us leaving him! you've got to have been worried about telling us something, haven't you? he's not going to feel comfortable saying to us: 'hey guys, i feel like i need to... uh, hurt myself. please help', is he? a therapist isn't allowed to openly express their opinion about the situation to the client." halsey sighed. 

"fine." brendon just hung up after that. he was done with all of this bullshit. all of it. he was tired. and not just physically. he didn't want to live like this anymore. getting sad and then not being able to control his anger. what if his friends didn't want to be around him anymore. he figured that sending halsey a quick 'i'm sorry. i didn't mean to have a go at you. i just feel like shit and i know that isn't an excuse for being rude, but i just can't help it. i'll make it up to you.' would hopefully be enough. 

the people at reception were already giving him slightly weird looks. he was the only one in the waiting room, so raising his voice was not a good idea. it would have just echoed, meaning that the receptionist probably heard every word. brendon just let a couple of tears fall as he slouched into a seat with his head in his hands. he was quite done with his life just about now.

 hey so it's been like a month and i'm sorry. i had a little bit of writer's block. but i just wrote 1200 words in 20 minutes, just so i could finish this chapter and try and write a second one. that probably won't come out until the weekend or something but oh well, i can start it.

we had a snow day today, so that was fun. i spent pretty much two hours crying over my cat because the vets thought they were going to have to put him down. they cut him open for the second time in two years. we honestly spent so much money on him... but i think he's going to get better now, so it was worth it. 

haha, so that's enough complaining. is there anyone you want me to add? i'm thinking of adding all time low, waterparks and palaye royale - but i don't know if you want that? so yeah, just tell me who you really want in here, or if there's someone you really don't want in there. i kinda need to know soon, because i want to add them in the next chapter. 

thanks for 25k reads! have a meme.

or two

please look at them

i couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes when i saw the second one and idek why