26

26

H y e r i n

Recap:

"This dick ain't little though." Yoongi fought.

"And how are we going to believe that?"

He smirked first before looking at me.

"Ask Hyerin."

••  

"Out of all the motherfuckers, you're the motherfuckest, Yoongi!"

"Wow thanks bitch." Yoongi snarled.

I still can't believe this asshole said that out loud in the class.

Luckily, the bell rang after that so I had the chance to drag Yoongi outside to scold him.

"But it's true though—you saw it when I was butt naked in the shower. You probably got surprised on how big it was—"

"Sorry but I don't remember the small details." And I swear I saw a lightning struck his chest for a moment.

"Hyerin, that's so mean. You don't know how hard I made it grow to its humongous size like now. All the nights I've spent in the bathroom—"

"DON'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE JUST GROWING A PLANT. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."

"Bitch." He scoffed.

"I've been called worse."

"Like what?"

"Like your girlfriend." I spatted.

His mouth almost fell down the floor.

••

The next morning, I woke up pretty early.

I was in the middle of wearing my school uniform when I remembered something.

"Ah shit— I forgot to put lotion." Then I cursed as I made my way to the bathroom's sink and immediately grabbed the body lotion but something behind it caught my eye.

There's a huge ass freaking spider!!!

"AHHHH! AHHHHHH!" I ran outside the room like my life depended on it.

I tried to catch my breath when I heard a door open.

There came out Yoongi who looked like he just woke up because of his intense bed hair.

"Hyerin why are you running? Why are you running—" He abruptly stopped as I watched how his face suddenly reddened and he quickly averted his gaze on me.

I looked on where he was staring before and that was the time I just noticed..

I was just wearing my school skirt and a bra.

•••

"Why the hell is your face so red? You look like you're about to pass out anytime soon, bitch are you alright?" Chunyoung nagged.

Bruh I still can't get over Yoongi seeing my tities like—

And I absolutely can't fucking tell Chunyoung or Hoseok about this because those two fucktards would just probably tease the fuck out of me.

I was disengaged with my thoughts when I heard the bitch ass Ms. Kang called my name.

"Hyerin stop snoozing around and go write your name in cursive on the board now." Her voice is so fucking annoying like I'd like to slap her in the face thrice.