06

06

H y e r i n

"Your welcome, idiot. You know I would be incomplete if my mortal enemy died. So saving was a must...because I still need you."

The look on his face really showed that he really meant what he just said to me. I was out of words so I just stared at him for the next few minutes.

"Yah, quit staring like that! I'm starting to feel that you like me." With that, I choked on my own spit that made me come back to myself. I coughed a bit and I looked at him in disgust.

"Stop saying bullshit. We both know that's never gonna happen." I spatted.

"It could. Because I'm handsome as fuck." He bickered.

"What the fucking fuck!" He just smirked at my retort.

__

We're currently having dinner so I decided to tell Mom what happened before.

"Mom, you know I almost died before! I was supposed to be thrown out to the lake and you know that I can't swim so-"

"Did you do your homeworks?" She asked, ignoring everything that I just said.

"Mom, look at these wounds I can't-"

"Your wounds are on your face not on your goddamn hands, Hyerin. Now hurry up and finish your homeworks!" Mom commanded.

"But mom-"

"No buts or I'll slap your butt, ya little shit!"

My mom is seriously a thug. I swear.

___

*tries to sleep on a reasonable time*

"Wow, 4 am really?" I scrunched my nose when I saw the time. I promised myself that I should try sleeping early. And this is not what I meant early!

I turned my phone off to stop tempting me to not fall asleep.

After just two hours of sleep, my alarm clock rang loudly that I threw it to the floor in surprise.

I was about to sleep again when I heard Mom's yell. "Get your ass down here or I'll eat all the bacon!"

That was enough to wake the hell up on me. No one touches my bacon! No one! It's my precious.

I smiled like fucking golum for a sec then I proceeded downstairs just in time when Mom was serving the bacon.

"Wow that really works every time." She said in amusement.

I sat down and immediately devoured all the bacon. Seriously, bacon is life!

__

We just finished writing notes for this subject. And fucking hell, my hands hurt like shit!

I really hate taking notes. Perhaps, I hated everything about school.

But in just one year, I'll graduate soon and will probably face something worse than highschool. Yeah, college it is.

I don't want to go to school anymore. But I also wanted to graduate soon.

So I'm somewhere stuck between "i hate school" and "i need a diploma"

Aish.

I spent the next classes just keeping quiet.

Lunch came and I was still dozing off on my seat.