12

12

Lunch break just ended and their next teacher walked in the classroom quietly.

"Class, is everyone already here?" asked the teacher.

The class president answered. "Ma'am, Yoongi and Hyerin are still not here."

"Are they still eating? Where are they last seen?" The students just shrugged. Remembering something, Namjoon raised his hand. "I saw Hyerin in the lockers just 'bout 10 minutes ago."

Just then, Chunyoung felt a pang of guilt for leaving her bestfriend alone in lunch. She thought that it would be funny watching Hyerin eat alone.

Their teacher excused herself saying that she left something in the faculty room.

"Where the fuck is Hyerin? She's never late after lunch.." Chunyoung thought.

"Woah, what the fuck! Is that Hyerin on top of the tree?" Someone shouted that gained the attention of the other students.

Chunyoung rushed to the windows. Her classmate was right. It was really Hyerin at the top of the tree.

"What the hell is she doing there?"

"Look, I think she's trying to save the pussycat!"

"What pussy?"

"Did someone say pussy? Where is it?"

Chunyoung ignored her classmates' remarks and just watched her bestfriend save the kitten.

"Man, that bastard Yoongi is so damn lucky. I bet he could see Hyerin's underwear from his view. Like damn, Hyerin's one hot bitch." Some guy randomly said.

Chunyoung quickly smacked the hell out of that guy. "You fucking perverted bastard!"

"Oh my God, am I the only one shipping Hyerin and Yoongi? They look cute together tbh." Some girl mentioned.

"Bitch, you're not alone. I ship them too." Another girl agreed.

"Yoonrin!"

"No bitch, Hyegi is better!"

Chunyoung was silently laughing hearing her classmates think of Hyerin and Yoongi's shipname.

The Bangtan boys were also laughing to themselves and silently thinking of teasing Yoongi once he come back.

She was startled when someone shouted. "Holy shit! Hyerin fell from the tree!"

"Hyerin!!" Chunyoung screamed. She somehow predicted that her clumsy bestfriend will fall from the tree. But she didn't do anything that increased her panic more.

She rushed outside to help Hyerin.

___

H y e r i n

"Hyerin!!" I heard someone scream.

I turned around and saw Chunyoung running towards me.

"Wah, Chunyoung help me. I can't stand up." I begged. My right leg hurts so bad. I think it hit the branch I fell from. Holy shit.

She helped me sit down on a bench nearby. I looked at Yoongi who's now being surrounded by his gang.

"Yo, Yoongi hyung are you alright?" I heard Taehyung ask.