17

17

H y e r i n

"What inspired you to create this essay?" Our science teacher said when I handed her my work.

"The due date, obviously." I replied.

She nodded as if she already expected me to answer something sarcastic again.

I guess she's all fed up from me y'all.

Yoongi was next in line to me.

I began walking away but I could still hear them in front.

Our teacher asked again. "What inspires you to write essays like this?"

Oh no.

"Infires?"

Suddenly, Jungkook came out of the line and said. "Infires man!!"

And then Namjoon came out of nowhere as well and joined. "It's inspires!"

Oh my fucking God.

__

It was now lunch time.

I stayed in the classroom and decided to just sleep because I didn't even get the chance to blink while finishing that damn essay.

And yeah, you read that right. After using the internet for the whole night, realization hit me that made me start doing that damn essay. It took me til 5 am to finish that bullshit and that was just right in time for breakfast. So I didn't get any fucking sleep at all.

Chunyoung just bought me snacks and I just finished eating them so I laid my head on my desk to start sleeping.

Keeping my eyes shut, I waited for a while to fall asleep.

While doing that, I didn't expect to hear a stupid conversation from two stupid bastards.

"Hey Taehyung, what's H2O?" I knew well that voice belongs to Hoesuck.

"Water." Taehyung replied, his voice sounded proud like he just answered something really hard.

"Then what's H20 + H2O + H2O?"

"I don't know. Maybe a flood?"

I wanted to stand up and slap the both of them for being stupid but I couldn't because it would just be a waste of time.

After that, I heard the door being closed indicating that they already left.

Aish. Tell me again why am I in this class full of weirdos?

Ah I forgot, I'm one too ;)

__

It was now our free time. You know that thing we always had when it's friday.

I decided to go somewhere else to sleep. If I could just go home like right now I would but sadly our security here is pretty tough to handle.

Walking around the school, I searched for a nice place to sleep.

Since it's our free time, every place is packed and I was getting annoyed just by seeing the faces of my stupid schoolmates in this stupid school.

In the end, all I got was an abandoned club room with still a working air con and neat setting in it.

I placed my bag on the ground and took my eye mask inside it.

I then made my bag a pillow and comfortably laid on the floor.

I set an alarm on my phone because after this free time we still have homeroom that's why this school sucks ass.

Putting on my eye mask, I drifted off to sleep, completely oblivious to the fact that I wasn't alone on that room.

__

My alarm boomed noisily and I struggled reaching my phone for I was still half-asleep.

"Make your alarm shut the fuck up! Damn it!"

"I will, motherfucker!" I answered with still my eyes closed and my thoughts still half-awake.

It took me a few seconds to realize it.

I fluttered my eyes and searched for where that voice came from.

"Da-"

"Yes, call me daddy." He teased.

"Da-DaMn DaNiel!" I blurted out and started laughing.

"The fuck."

"Sorry, I just had to!" I replied.

I stopped laughing when a thought hit me.

"Yah, Yoongi why didn't I notice that you're sleeping with me here for the whole time?" I asked. And yeah, you read that right. Yoongi was also sleeping here in this room but he's at the back row and I'm in front.

"Well maybe you're blind, bitch."

"Wow, say that again and I'll rip your eyes up and ask you who's blind now!" I countered.

He just rolled his eyes.

I reached for my bag and began packing my stuff.

I suddenly glanced at my wristwatch and was dumbfounded that we were now 15 minutes late in homeroom!

"Fuck Yoongi run!" I screamed and dragged him with me until we reached our classroom.

I opened the door while panting real hard.

Then all of a sudden, all eyes were on both of us.

Ms. Wang smirked and stopped what she was announcing to my classmates.

"Since the both of you are late and we just finished arranging the partners for the project I just announced, I know well that you guys wouldn't want to stay in the detention room again, right? So in short, I want the two of you to work on this project together. Good luck with that!"

"What the-" Yoongi said.

"Flower!" I cut him off.

First, seatmates now project buddies? Just fuck me please!

__

a/n: i actually cried cuz of the mm lmao, happy 3rd bday bangtan <3

but right now im actually pissed cuz i can't watch their v live before cuz i don't have those fucking coins!

and also there bon voyage series omf :<<<

before i end this i just wanna post this gif that fucked me up so bad

JEON WTF IS THIS^^

im dead, im so fucking dead

bye hoes

~rax