14

14

H y e r i n

Although I whispered the last part of it, Yoongi seemed to still hear it because his face was written in shock.

I quickly closed my window and sat on the floor while composing myself.

Why the fuck did I say that?

Holy shit. This is so not me.

Holding the chips in my hand, I gobbled it up like there's no tomorrow.

Soon after that, I fell asleep...on the goddamn floor.

I remember Mom scolding me when she woke me up.

She made dinner after that and we ate happily.

Once I came back to my room, I collapsed on my bed. Still thinking every word I said to him.

"Damn it. Just forget about it!" I talked to myself.

I just watched more random kpop videos to distract myself from everything.

____

4 days has passed and my ankle was getting better which I was so thankful for.

Chunyoung was kind enough to lend me notes each time she drops by here after school.

And yeah, I must admit that I kinda miss school for some reason. I got a lot of catching up to do once I completely recover from this shit.

I got up from my bed. I can now walk without crutches because I'm a pro.

Slowly walking outside of my room, I proceeded downstairs.

These past few days, I've mastered the act of going down the stairs without tripping over.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I wore my coat and walked outside the house.

I forgot to say. I can now go outside 'cause I'm a pro motherfucker.

Although I'm still limping and can't walk that good but because I'm a bad bitch, let's do this.

We ran of out of soda so I was planning to go to the nearest vending machine just across the street.

Mom and Dad's still at work and I'm fucking home alone so why not.

When I reached the vending machine, I inserted the money and patiently waited for my black soda drink.

"What the fuck." I blurted out loud.

This machine just ate my money but no soda is dropping!

I inserted another money and waited again but my soda never came.

"Arghhhh. Fuck you!!!" I slammed my hands on the machine, hoping that my sodas will pop out magically.

Out of frustration, I kicked the vending machine.

I kicked it with my sprained ankle.

So...

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I let out an ear-piercing scream.

I quickly held my foot and massaged it. Fucking hell. It fucking hurts so much.

I'm so fucking stupid.

What did I fucking do to deserve this shit?

I just wanted my fucking soda.

:'(

Without knowing, tears started rolling from my eyes.

I just noticed it when I thought it was raining and when I touched my face it's soaking wet.