22

( Important announcement at the end. Please read it mah babies ((: )

22

H y e r i n

"You'll be staying over at Yoongi's house for a week, surprise bitch!"

"You mu' be kiddin' me!" I choked.

But she just grinned wider.

"Mom, why???" I dramatically fell to the floor.

"Just deal with it, little bitch."

"I hate you. Why you do this?" I continued.

"Love you too, bish."

I pouted and she just stuck her tongue out on me before sitting on the couch.

"I talked to Yoongi's parents and they agreed to let you stay at their house until your dad and I return."

I forgot to tell something important here.

Yoongi's Mom and my mom are bestfriends.

It happened when Yoongi and I were always sent to detention and our parents, mostly our mothers, were always called out in the principal's office to deal with that matter, and surprisingly they got close to each other.

"Remember the last time we left you alone for two days and when we came back tons of firetrucks were bombarded in front of our house!!" She screeched. "And you said it was because you tried calling your ghost friend and so you turned off all the lights and lit hundreds of candles and performed a ritual and then when one of the candles dimmed you panicked and wrecked shit because you thought your ghost friend is trying to take you with him to hell but it's just that you forgot to close the window 'cause you're dumb af and then the candles got sprawled everywhere and that's when the fire started that took us a year to renovate our house because of your stupidity!"

"Oh shit truuu. Okay I'll pack my things now." I laughed nervously, totally embarrassed by that stupid thing I did 2 years ago.

"Good. I'm gonna sleep now, we'll leave early tomorrow. Good night, little bitch." She stood up and kissed my forehead.

I'll just deal with that shit tomorrow.

But for now.....HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ROUND OF BINGE-WATCHING KDRAMA?

Seriously, my ideas are the best. That's why I love me. No homo tho???

___

"Good morning, ogress." She greeted.

"Good morning, fishwife." I answered.

"Ayeeeeee!" We both shouted while pointing and winking at each other.

Once we reached the school, Chunyoung immediately said goodbye and went on her drama club to rehearse once again.

I just walked around since it's still early.

I reached the rooftop and decided to just chill there for a while 'cause why not. But then—

"Hey guys let's listen to Jiminie's own version of Nicki Minaj's rap on Side to Side. Come on it's gonna be lit!"

"Lit my ass, Taehyung. I'm sorry but I don't listen to some rapping shorty."

"But you listen to me, the fuck Jin?"

"Yoongi stop, it's not that serious."

"I'M LIKE TITTY UGH. JUST LIKE TITTY UGH. TELL ME THAT YOU'D BE MY BABY~"