[ Can't wait BunBun. I might be disturbing your work so I'm going to sleep, see you later. ]

"Okay, see you later. Love you"

[ love you too, bye ]

"Bye"

I lowered my phone from my ear with a smile on my face, then I put it back inside my pocket once I've turned it off.

Can't wait to see her!

Zum yoonnie action for y'all. Welcome ;-)

JENNIE

I was walking down the hallways to the storage room all by myself, it was disturbingly quite. Only the click of the heels of my shoes were the only thing keeping me occupied.

Where's the other students? Are they really that busy today? No one seems to have errands in the storage room..

Its daytime, but still Its still really scary to walk around empty hallways..

I was only meters away from reaching the storage room when I felt a somewhat warm hand grabbing my arm, I felt that it was a guy's hand but since I have no idea who he was, my heart was thumping because of nervousness and fear. All sorts of questions start to cloud my head.

I found myself in an unused room maybe near the storage room. I was shaking in fear when my eyes finally met the guy's face, and I didn't know who he was that made me more afraid, he has this evil smirk on his face, it was visible that he has not so good intentions on me, my eyes widened when he started to slowly walk towards me.

F.ck  f.ck f.ck someone help me!!

I stepped back, I was shaking, I didn't know what to do.

I looked into the guys eyes as I was backing away, my back hit something hard, my hand traveled to touch it and soon I realized it was the chalk ledge. Sh.t

"Hello there, Damn I'm lucky" He said in his creepy low voice. He was still walking towards me, I can feel my heart thumping rapidly, my breath was shaky and I was visibly disturbed by his tone of choice.

"Please.. I-if you're going to do a-anything to me.. p-p-please don't..." I pleaded.

"Aww... you're cute. Wanna play with me little kitten?" He said in a seductive kind of tone. He completely ignored my plead and just continued to walk towards me.

Please someone save me...

One name came to my mind..

And thats...

YOONGI'S POV

I casually strolled through the hallways, making my way down to the storage room to get some chairs for our booth.

I was just rooms away from the storage room when my ears caught some sounds that are disturbing, and because it piqued my curiosity I followed where the sound led and it landed on a room, the door closed. I can sense something inside.

Before I can disturb anything happening on the other side of the door, I placed my ear on the door to fully hear what was the sounds all about.

"Aww.. why don't you want to play?" I heard a male voice. I can conclude that he's up to no good.