PART 8: KISS

Lisa POV

What.
Just.
Happened.

Sh¡t!

He kissed me!

Jeon Jungkook kissed me!

My first kiss came from him!

I can feel I was blushing and embarrassed as hell.

Why did he do that!?

How am I going to tell this to my friends now..

They said that I should stay away from him... The worst thing that could happened is that... He kissed me!

That playboy!

I'm sure my friends are worried about me. Am I gonna tell them..? I don't know what to do!

Jungkook why did you have to do that to me! This is the worst possible thing that could happen.

Why did he have to do that..!

They'll just get mad at me for not obeying them. If it wasn't for that Jungkook who always seem to have ways with me, then that wouldn't have happened.

As I was walking my way down to the canteen, I was contemplating if whether I should tell them or not. All kinds of thoughts and possibilities were floating inside my head.

I guess it's okay to not tell them for now, at least.

I was nearing our table. Jennie spotted me first. I felt nervous the closer I get to them.

This is it Lisa, keep your act together.

"Lisa! What happened to you? What took you so long?" Jen asked as her head creased.

"Really? I took that long?" I exclaimed with much exaggeration.

"You were in the bathroom for like 15 minutes." Chae commented with a hint of sarcasm.

"Where's Jisoo unnie?" I suddenly asked to change the topic.

"When I got out she was no longer there.." I replied, half meant. I mean, the feelings behind it are half meant.

"She hasn't come back yet." Chae answered while looking at me, I just stared back as she sipped her milkshake.

"Guys!" We heard a voice at the distance calling us, it was Jisoo unnie.

We saw her running towards us with much glee. I can't help but to wonder what happened to her.

"The best thing just happened to me!" She squealed, sitting next to Jennie.

"What is it?" We asked.

"Jin just talked to me!!!" She answered and was followed by a short scream of joy.

"Why did you leave Lisa? You should have  known that Jungkook might take her again" Jen interrupted her 'fan girling'. I saw Jisoo's face immediately went to a frown of guilt.

"Im so sorry, I got carried away.." She apologized, her head down.

"But luckily Jungkook didn't bother her." Chae added, looking at me.

"Right Lisa?" Chae asked, causing the others to look at me too.

I just nodded.

Lying is so much harder than it looks!

Dismissal

Me and Chae as always walked together.

I wonder why Jungkook didn't attend class after that happened.

AISH!

I remember it all again!
I should have never agreed to become his girlfriend. But if I didn't.. He was going to steal my first kiss. If I had known that he'll steal it sooner or later I should've.. should've..

I shook my head in frustration.

"Is there a problem Lisa?" Chae asked me with a spark of curiosity in her eyes.

I just shook my head as an answer.

"Are you thinking about something?" She asked once again.

"No... it's nothing..." I replied shortly.

Hopefully I'm not being that obvious.

At home

All alone, again. I sighed, looking at the ceiling of my room.

Why is it so boring here!?

There's nothing to do.

No one to be with.

No one!

I wish that my friends can magically appear right in front of me.

I fished out my phone then decided to chat them out of boredom.

BLACKPINK GC

Me: I'm sooooooo bored!!!!!!!

Chae: me too!😢

Jen: me three!😢

Choo: guyss!!!

Me: what is it unnie?

Choo: Jin is chatting me!!💙

Jen: 😒

Lisa: just admit to him that you like him!!!

Chae: if he actually likes you too♡

Jen: it's not that easy to confess you know.

Chae:Oh, i'm so sorry unnie..

Me:huh? I don't get it.

Jen: It's okay...😅

Me: Oh! You mean that Yoongi guy!

Choo: uh..

Chae: ummmm..

Jen: yup, him.

Me: oh!! I'm so so so sorry!

Jen: I've already gotten over him... it's okay...

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I instantly sat up, thinking of who might be in front of the house.

But I wasn't expecting someone.

Maybe just the delivery guy.

oh yeah! I ordered clothes!

So excited!

I quickly jogged my way from my room, to the stairs, then finally stopped at the door.

I grabbed the doorknob and opened it. My eyes went to the face I didn't expect, the smile on my face slowly disappeared to a frown.

My mouth went ajar instantly.

What the hell... This is a nightmare!