PART 53: PREPARATION

A/N
So... change of plans! This chapter will be about the preparation for Jisoo's party! Yeah... I know i change plans a lot, but I guess I just write then when a idea pops up in my mind, I go for it.

Anyways this is the chapter! Enjoy!!

Lisa's POV

"I got 5 Lis how about you?" Chae asks, while her tongue out in a teasingly way. She think that she can beat me?? Hah!!

"Psh! I got 7! Hahaha!" I stand victorious.

"No fair! You invited from school when I'm not there! Cheater!!" She accuses me. Hah! Me a cheater???! I just won fair and square!!

"I didn't cheat Chae! You just didn't think first! Wahaha!" I tease her back.

"Cheater!!" She hiss at me once again.

"I'm not, Psh! Go and get a life Chae! The world still spins if you lost the bet and I won!" I said back causing her to shut it.

Curious of what we're doing? We're just making a bet on the most invites, Jennie Unnie and Chae switched jobs because Chae didn't want to buy a cake, and Jennie didn't want to invite friends. So yeah... they switched places.

"I'll tell you the dare when it's Jisoo Unnie's birthday" I said to her then lay down on her bed. This is exhausting! I didn't think that inviting friends over can be that hard!

"Move, I'm gonna lay down too" she said with an unreadable tone. I move to the right, she laid down next to me, doing the same posture as I am.

"So... uh... Unnie's birthday is tomorrow..." she said, wanting to start a conversation are we?

"Yeah!! I heard that the guys are starting to design the bar" I reply, I just got a text earlier from Jin oppa that they're starting to design the bar, I'm curious what the theme is. I wanna go to the bar!!

"Hey Lis, you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asks with a grin on her face. What's she talking about?

"Uh... No?" I ask, still confused.

"Ugh! Let's visit them I mean!" She suggests, my face beams with Joy. Yay!! I'm gonna see them!!!...I'm gonna see him.

What... okay... that's unusual. Ya! You're mad at him Lalisa!! You're not head over heels for him! No! No! No!

"Hey, something wrong? You're face earlier seems so excited then I turn around and see a frown face? You okay?" Chae waves a hand at my face. I slap it away the second she waves at me.

I awkwardly smile, " ah.. nothing..."

"I know it's about Jungkook, you're too loud in your thoughts! I heard you say, 'I'm gonna see him' well... duh? It's about the one and only Jungkook" she rolls her eyes.

"Ah! No its not!!!" I defend.

"Ya! Liar! So tell me... are you still mad because of him?" She asks, curiosity in her eyes.

"Well... yes..." I reply.

"You know Lisa, you should stop that you know, he'll worry about you" should I? Well... it hurts you know...

"Just think about it okay? But that doesn't change my mind that were going to the bar" Before I could reply, she suddenly stood from laying down.

"Let's go Lis" she stretches out a hand for me to grab it.