Part 58: DRUNK

Jungkook's POV

"Bye Kookie!" Eunha bids goodbye to me, she's my childhood friend, we haven't seen each other for 3 years, well... she became my friend when Lisa flew to Thailand and left us, and that's when the accident happened.

My eyes roamed around the place, hm.. wonder where Lisa is.

Just then, I saw Lisa heading to the bar side, wait...is she going to drink??! Oh god! I have to stop her!!

I hurriedly followed her, my focus was on her. Her feet wobbly and her looking quite tipsy. Wait.. does that mean...

I grabbed her waist before she could fall, it's a part of my reflexes.

I stared into her round eyes, hm.. I can smell a tint of alcohol on her. She drank??! What!!

"Hey Kookie!!!" She got back on her feet and faced me, oh gosh she's drunk..

"Lis, did you drink alcohol?" I asked her, not totally expecting an answer from her.

"Hehe, well... yeah? I didn't know I drank alcohol so... it was an accident you can say" she answered. Oh! She replied! Guess she isn't really drunk that much.

"We should go home, you're drunk and nobody's gonna take care of you" I said and grabbed her hand, she looked at my hand and said, "Hm.. you're gonna take care of me right? If so... I can stay here a bit more and you'll watch over me . Hihihihi Then Let's go dance Kookie~" she pulled me to the dance floor, aish.

I stood still while she dances random steps.

"Ya! Dance Kookie!!" She shouted persistently. I just stood there not really budging.

"You're no fun!! Hmph!! I'll go to other guys then! Bleh!" She stuck her tongue out at the end, she's so cute even when she's drunk, I guess the alcohol finally got into her system.

Wait... did she say she's gonna go to other guys??! Ya ya! I have to stop her! She might cause a scene or whatsoever!!

The next thing I knew is I caught a glance of her going into the crowd, I got the chance to follow her Into the piles of people dancing like there's no tomorrow.

There she stood, partying like the rest. She's so cute when drunk though.. makes me wonder what she can do when she's out of her senses...

What? I'm just curious!

She finally noticed me watching her, "Ya! Ya! you there! Kookie! come and dance with me!" does she have short term memory lost or something? no... but she's drunk so..

But before i could react, she grabbed my arm, and pulled me close to her, too close that i can smell her scent of mixed alcohol and perfume. I looked down at her, her stares piercing through me. "Ya, you like me right?" she suddenly asked, making me shocked at first but later realized it's the effect on her.

What if I tell her that l like her? will she remember what i said? I looked at her again, trying to stick with an answer, "ya! tell me! do you like me? cuz i like you too!--- uh no-- I love you! so please tell me if you love me so i can fix these emotions for you whether to forget about it or not, you have a girl in your mind now... but what can i do so that my heart can't go to you??! it's just stupid to wait for you when I don't know if they'll really come or not! ugh!!" she frustratingly grabbed her hair and walked away, oh gosh! that was a sudden confession! i'll just tell her, it's one way or another.

I ran after her, I saw her running out of the door, going outside, i paced up my walking so that i can catch her to where she's going. Just where is she heading to?

I stopped, I saw her at the middle of the nearby park, standing while looking up to the stars. Hm? What's she doing?

I walked again, I got closer to her.I Stood next to her while scanning her facial features. I remember the times... it's just like this, you looking up the stars. That memorable day... but I guess it's not really a good one for me.