PART 66: BROKEN

Drama~~~~~~ and its filled with curses so.. just reminding ya.

LISA

The wind slapping my face as I walk around by the railings of the building's roof trying to get rid of all the unecessary thoughts in my head, I forced myself to calm myself down and to not get mad at someone. Jungkook is busy with something, or would I say.. someone. Tsk!

Lately, He's often chatting with a girl named.. Eunha.. at first I didn't mind but it reached to too often, the girl was the one to approach him first and that idiot was so ebullient whenever she'll talk to him. I coudn't handle it anymore so I didn't even spare him a glance when he goes to me, I tried my best to ignore him and make stupid reasons so I won't see his smug face.

And now here I am at the roof all by myself, It's lunch time and we usually eat together but because of my temper against him, I will not eat with him even if he begs me.

I bought my food here and it's a Sandwich with an apple and a cold drink that I'm guessing is not cold anymore because of the heat here, I've been here for like.. 25 min. And I still haven't ate a single thing. Just thinking about his face near me doesn't give me energy to eat. My eyes roamed around until it landed on the horizon where you can clearly see the blue sky and fluffy clouds.

The sky's beautiful!

The sky was like blue paint was splashed to a canvas perfectly, with white streaks on it as the clouds, and the yellow bright sun shining directly above the buildings. And at that moment, I forgot about the thoughts that were invading my head.

I turned my head when the door was slammed open, my head creased at the sight of Yoongi oppa looking angry while breathing hard.

He walked directly to a side and hopped on the railings, the railings are just cement made and not metal. He sat at it then dangled his feet at the edge.

Didn't he realize I'm here also?

He directly looked up to the sky, his lips moving like saying something but because I'm far away from him, I couldn't hear a single word, only the sound of the wind blowing was the one invading my ears.

When I had finally gathered courage to approach him, I walked directly to him while he didn't glance back at all. Am I a ghost or something for him not to hear me or better yet feel my or someone's presence? Jinjja...

"Hi Oppa" I greeted behind him, he frantically looked back until his gaze fixed on me, giving me a forced smile before turning his whole body to my direction.

"Lisa.. uh.. hello.. what are you doing here?" He asked awkwardly.

"Hm.. just letting my mind relax from all the problems.." I answered.

" Problems? You have problems?" He asked.

"Of course I have. Everyone has problems oppa"

"Like what?"

Literally though, why is he like curious about me? I'm more curious about is why he came here all angry and stuff..

But in the end, I answered his question, "oh.. well.. you know.. him.. being a complete dumbass.. yeah and jealous me"

His mouth made an o shape before his gaze turned to the horizon, quietly appreciating the afternoon sky.

"How about you oppa?" I asked while his back facing me.