PART 1: BEGINNING

Lisa Pov

My parents left me to go to a business trip. Left me all by myself in Korea...

Left me again.

Gonna transfer school, Again. My parents always move houses. I was left alone at our new house.
I have company here. Like my house keeper. She just goes to the house when im at school which most of the time i am. She leaves there when all her house work is done.

My parents sorted out all my transfer papers before they left me. I have all my supplies and my uniform. Im studying at Birch high a high class school. My parents wants the best for me. Even though they left me atleast they care for me.
Tomorrow is my first day of school, I hope it goes well.

My alarm went off, disturbing my slumber. I groaned in annoyance and turned it off.

It was time to go to school.

I forced myself up before going straight to the bathroom where I took my bath immediately.

After taking a bath I wore my school uniform, school shoes and a little makeup to look presentable in front of students.

After taking a last quick glance at myself through the mirror I carried my bag then proceeded to the car where my driver is waiting for me.

Once I got inside, I greeted our driver before he started to drive.

The moment we arrived my gaze turned towards the gorgeous buildings of the school.

Wow... so beautiful...

I admired other beautiful things.
As I walk in the building, i saw students pile up. Aaaah... they're looking for their room number.
Might as well look for mine too.

"Classroom 302."  I mumbled to myself.

Looking at my side, I found it weird that girls were staring at me, shooting deadly glares like I did something wrong or said something. 

Why are they staring like that? I'm starting to become uncomfortable. My thoughts went back to what I said to find a supposed reason. Oh shoot, did I say it out loud? Sorry then.

Uh... where am I supposed to go...
I need some help...

My eyes found a girl near me who's jamming her head to the music in her earphones, I gathered courage before asking, "Excuse me?" in the lowest tone, careful to not disturb anyone who's nearby.

Her head looked up at me, her eyes widening immediately before getting the earphones off her.

"Hmm. Yes?" She asked.

"Where is classroom 302? I'm new here so... I don't know where to go.." I said with the most pleading look in my face, trying hard to get her to help me.

"Ah! Yes. Follow me." She said, she stood then walked without even waiting for me. Oh okay... so I'm supposed to follow her.

After seconds of hesitation,  I decided to followed her.

"May I ask what's your name..?" I asked while walking beside her.

"My name is Jennie Kim." she replied shortly after without even stealing a glance at me.

"Thank you Jennie-ssi." I thanked her knowing now what her name is.

"What's your name?" She asked finally turning to me.

"Lisa. Lalisa Manoban." I answered, not making it long.

"Ok.. here's your classroom Lisa-ssi." she stopped in front of a wooden sliding door that has a glass window where I can peep in the classroom. I saw a long chalk board that stretched all the way and a table at the side, probably for the teacher.

"Thank you very much." I thanked her once again as I bow goodbye to her.

So.. here's my classroom... 302..

I inhaled deeply before grabbing the door, sliding it open and walked in, I felt my heartbeat race immediately.

I noticed many pairs of eyes on me, eyeing me from head to toe before slowly turning their heads away, going back to their own businesses. Uhh.. Okay?

Where should I sit?
Should I sit anywhere I want?
Or should I just ask?
Well... the teacher is not yet here.
I should sit where my teacher tells me. So... i should just go outside again for the meantime since the teacher is not here yet.

I turned around before running to the door, clutching it and pushing it to the side, opening it and going out quickly. I felt all the pressure disappear once I stepped outside.

What am i going to do while waiting for my teacher..?
Maybe roam around?
Can I?
Meh... I'll just walk around.

After minutes of walking, I felt bored.

As I roamed around the field my eyes caught a bench, no one was sitting on it so without much delay I ran over to it and sat. Finally settled, I observed the students that were around me.

~

What time is it... it's almost 8:00 am. I should get going to my classroom.

I peeped to see if the teacher is there. Yes, my teacher is there!

I knocked 3 times just then My teacher came with a faint smile plastered in her face.

"Oh! The new student." she said, she seems surprised.

I just nodded at her, my eyes on the floor.

"Oh yes. Please come inside."

I walked inside, feeling the students attention on me.

"Ok students! I assume all of you know each other. There is a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher announced.

I walked in front, feeling nervous all of a sudden. Before I could say my name, I took a quick deep breath. Feeling myself getting less nervous, I finally said my introduction.

"Hello. My name is Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa for short." I introduced myself to the whole clas,s not forgetting to smile.

"Okay miss Lisa you may take your seat beside miss Chaeyoung."

She pointed at the seat. I walked towards the chair, avoiding people's stares then I sat at the respective chair. My nervousness faded away immediately once I sat down.

"Oh. Hello Lisa-ssi. My name is Chaeyoung." my seatmate introduced herself, I noticed her orange hair that falls down to her chest. She's pretty.

"Oh hello, nice meeting you Chaeyoung-ssi." I greeted back.

Seems like she's nice.