PART 49: HURT

Jin's POV 

It's almost Chuchu's birthday! My loves! I can't wait! I'm ma surprise her and make it memorable! spending her birthday with her one and only boyfriend AKA me.

I'm currently here at my house, holding a pen and in front of me is a notebook. What am I doing you ask? I'm just planning her surprise. Her birthday is in 4 days! I'll be disappointed in myself if I haven't done a single plan. So here I am, thinking about Jisoo's favorite things for the party. Yep, a party, a surprise party to be exact. Our friends will know of course, except for Jisoo, who would tell the plan to the one being surprised? Clearly if you do that, you're stupid or you're not in your right senses.

Anyways I'm getting off topic!
My plan is to rent a space used for celebrations.  bts, black pink and I shall be the one to plan the design, food,  and the whole party, Jisoo's just gonna watch and enjoy. She'll love it! I already have a few ideas in my mind.

Suddenly my phone rings, I fish out my phone and read who the caller is, 'Chichu my loves is calling' it says, a smile creeping on my face. I didn't hesitate to answer it,

"Hello? Chuchu?"

[oppa! I miss you!]

"I know you'll miss me. And why the sudden 'oppa'?"

[Nothing! Hihihi! I just wanted to call you that because it sounds cute]

"I'll appreciate it if you call me that all the time"

[No way]

"And why not?"

[I'll only call you by Jinie, OK?]

We both made nicknames for each other recently, she said that calling each other Jagi is kinda cheesy. She Being the queen of making nicknames, decided that we should make each other nicknames. I can't disagree with her so here we are.

"Fine. I love you so I'll agree with anything you say"

[I know you love me, but I love you 10x more!]

"No! I love you 100x more!"

[I love you 1000x more!]

"I love you a million more!"

[I love you a billion more!]

"I love you a--" My attention averted when I heard someone coughing just a few meters away, probably inside of my room. I turned to the figure and I saw RapMon standing there, looking flustered.

"Hyung, just wanted to Let you know that we're already here, and we really need you, they're making a mess" he said, I nod and hold my hand up signaling to wait, but he grabbed the door knob, "also, I wouldn't fight about who loves me the most, it's stupid ya know, there's really no ending" he said then gets out of my room. Leaving me In quite confusion for some seconds before Jisoo starts talking.

[Jinie!]

"Yes?"

[Gotta go! I'm meeting with my besties! Bye!]

"Bye Chuchu!"

[Love you! Mwah!]

"Love you too, bye bye"

And she ends the call.

My day isn't complete if Chichu doesn't say I love you to Me. But surprisingly she says it everyday. When we meet or we're far away from each other, she never fails to say it.

I decided to write all the things down in my notebook incase that I'll forget it. In under 3 min. I was done writing. I wanted to go see the 6 idiotic guys, then without cleaning anything I went down to them, only to see a messy living room, full of crumpled paper, chips, and jackets, scattered at different places of the living room. Gosh... so that's why RapMon told me to come here...