PART 26: HOUSE

Dissmissal

"Bye Lisa!! See you!!" Rosé said then got in her car.

Oh yeah.. i don't have my driver with me

"Lisa! What time are we going to meet?" A male voice came from my back asked. Of course I knew who he was.

"Uh... um.. what time are you free?"

"Hm... How bout 4:30?"

"Sure" i said.
He walked away little by little.

"Uh... Jungkook-ah..." i tugged his shirt a little.

What the heck was i thinking?!?
I was following him!!
Wrong move!!

"Oh. Lisa? You followed me? What do you need?" He asks he was stopped frome getting on the drivers seat.

"I... uh... i kinda need your help.." i said softly.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you bring me home? To my house. My driver has a day off today" i have my reasons.

"Oh.. ok sure no problem" he said. We got in his car.

"Thanks" i said to him.

"Its nothing"

"How about we go somwhere. so that we both can go at your house together" he said.

"Sure" i said.

"But where?" I ask.
Then before he can say anything his phone buzzed.

"Hello?" Jungkook asks through the phone.

"Oh...ok"

"Ok. I'm going there.... but I have somwhere to go..... uh... with my girlfriend.... What!... ok..ok...fine"

He ended the call.

"What was that about?"

"They want you to come to one of my hyungs house but as my girlfriend" he said.

(O-O)

"Uh.... but..."

"C'mon. Ah i know! You'll wear a disguise! So that they'll not know know who you really are!" He said.

"Uh... um...How...?" I didn't even want to agree but for the sake of being a friend. Just a friend.

"Uh... i know! We'll dress you up nicely!! You know all posh and chic stuff" he suggested.

"Can I just dress myself as a nerd or an ugly girl?" In the end though I am ok being with him.

"Yah!! No way in hell!!! You're going there as my girlfriend, I'll be so so ashamed if an ugly girl is my girlfriend! My pride will be ruined" he complains.

"Wow. Fine then. You're really picky, you want a pretty girl as your girlfriend. Psh."

"So... First... uh... ah! Let's go to your house then let's see what clothes do you have there" he said but before I could react he already got in the car. He signaled me to come in so I did.

---------------------------------------------------

"Um... How about this one?"

"Yah!! The heck?! Are you going to some funeral or something?!"

"AISH"

"Oh that one!! That one is very chic style" he got the clothing then I tried it on.