PART 57: AFTER THE PARTY

A/N
I'm gonna start of what happened to Jimin and Rosé.
Sorry for late update! I can't really write because of Love yourself album, and I'm too busy.Mhiane!!

oh and guys, I don't always keep my promises. Hehe.

Jimin's POV

I dragged her, not knowing where. Why am I even doing this?

After that incident, the embarrassment start to crawl up to me. Maybe that's the reason why i dragged her to....

The next thing that i knew is we were at a balcony, I don't know where this is? Are we even in the bar? I looked around, reminiscing the dark sky, the stars and the moon. Hm. Nice view.

Still trying to think why my feet brought me here, then I felt a light tug at the bottom of my polo. I immediately  turned to my back, and saw Rosé there.

Oh! she might be wondering why I bought her here!!

I smiled, and laughed a little awkwardly, showing of my eye smile and said, "So... hehe... sorry about earlier, I'm a little bit embarrassed about what I did too. But I hope you understand why I did that.. "

I looked at her, waiting for a reply.  She gave me an understanding smile and said, "I understand oppa, thanks for saving me. I don't know what's gonna happen to me when you didn't show up.. Thank you" lastly she gave a faint smile.

Yah! Park Chaeyoung plays unfair!! Why all the smiles? Aagh! It's choking me!! Help!

A few moments later, we were surrounded by silence. We didn't hear anything considering we were deep within the building. Wait...I just realized we are in the second floor of this building. Hm, Jennie found a good place though, we can go upstairs where there's 2 rooms and a bathroom, studio style. It's like you can stay here. Am I the first to discover this place?

Shoving my thoughts away, I look over to Rosé who scooted a little forward, and now we stand right next to each other.

I then realized the cold air, like really cold. The first thought that came to my head is Rosé, is she cold? I didn't mind myself, I didn't care whether I'll freeze here or not, besides being with her gives me warmth. OK... I'm starting to become cheesy all of a sudden.

I look again to her, her breathe freezing in air. It's really cold outside though.

"You want a jacket?" I asked her, she looked to me immediately.

She hesitated to answer, "Uh... you should mind yourself first oppa... not me. Are you cold?" The question bounced back to me.

"I'm freezing, but are you cold as well?"

"Yes... I'm freezing as well.." she answered.

I chucked a bit, "Then what are we standing here for? We should get inside" I didn't wait for a reply, I grabbed her arm, not putting in too much pressure and dragged her inside with me. We were in a room about as large as the normal, the lights shining all over. The lavender walls, with 2 windows and a flowery curtain. Under the curtains is a couch the color of beige, with 2 throw pillows colored as white.  Then at the center lays a queen sized bed, it's sheets in a dark purple color,  on top of it are 2 white pillows and a brown comforter.  The sides of it having tables, the other one with a lamp. It's really plain, it's just a place for sleeping I guess.

"Where's your jacket?" I asked her when she sat down at the bed.

"Downstairs" she answered.

An idea popped in my mind "Want to get it? Let's go out for a bit" I suggested. Please accept it!!