PART 4: REGRET

ROSÉ!!!!

You're late!!!

Jungkook started to back up, with a smirk on his face. Oh god! That smirk annoys me so much!

He headed towards the door, brushing past the unnies.

"Yah! Jerk! What did you do to Lisa?!" Jennie shouted and grabbed his collar. He just stared at her emotionless.

Rosé, Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie are here.

They're late. So late. I already agreed. I.. I regret everything!

"Bye Lalisa." He said to me then he got out of the room, leaving us girls there, dumbfounded.

F*ck!

My friends came to me, noticing that I was distressed.

"Lisa are you okay?" Jisoo unnie asked. I simply nodded at her question.

"I told you to stay away from them!" Rosé bawled at me.

"Who? Him? Why?" I asked, forgetting the way she talked to me. Well, I can somehow understand her.

"Oh yeah. You don't know them yet..." Rosè said, her voice getting softer.

"What did he do to you? We need every detail." Jen asked me while wrapping my hands around hers.

After all the drama, we heard a bell ring. Signalling that break is over.

"Break time is over guys! We're going to be late to our class!" Jisoo unnie said hurriedly. Realizing that break time is over, we ran like hell.

—————

We were 5 minutes late for our class.

Luckily the teacher didn't ask us why me and Chae are late.

Jennie Unnie is one year older than us while Jisoo unnie is two years older. Means we went seperate ways to our classrooms.

__________

DISSMISSAL

Me and Rosé walked together as we go down to go home.

Jennie and Jisoo unnie's dissmissal time is different so me and Rosé are together.

When we were finally at the front of the school, I immediately spotted the car that's going to pick me up. I turned to Rosé and said a goodbye before speeding off to the car.

—————

When I was finally home, sadness overcome me when I realized I was home with no one to talk to.
House keeper lady isn't here anymore.
Lonely me.

I pushed my thoughts beside then I went up to my bedroom.

I changed to comfortable clothes.

I laid down on my big bed and reflected on all that's happened to me.

My first day in school was chaotic. Really chaotic. I thought it would be normal, but I guess not.

After, I heard a notification on my phone so I quickly grabbed it from my bedside table.

Rosé texted me.

Lisa yah! Jisoo Unnie created a group chat with all of us
Rosé

Ok. What's the name?
Me

Blackpink
Rosé

Why blackpink?
Me

Idk.
Rosé

Jisoo unnie is the ultimate name creator.

—————

Blackpink GC

ChiChoo: guys!!!!

Me: unnie!

Jen: hello

Chae: hi!

Choo: guys can we meet somwhere?

Jen: sure im free

Me: ok!

Chae: where unnie?

Choo: at the mall!!

Jen: what time?

Choo: right now!

Me: ok! Unnie! Lets meet outside of the mall then

All: ok!

—————

Unnie made a random decision.
Its ok with me, besides I'm lonely here at the house.

With that, I then changed clothes once again and made it more decent. I wore skinny jeans with boots and a crop top shirt. I informed my driver and he'll drop me off at the mall we're meeting at.

Then someone texted at the group chat.

—————

Blackpink GC

Jen: im at the front of the mall

Choo: im almost there

Me: im heading there

Chae: Jennie unnie where are you? Im here at the front now

Jen: look at your back -_-

Chae: unnie!! Hi!

Jen: srsly? You still chat to me even if im just beside you

Chae: its just to let Lisa and Jisoo Unnie know. ^_^

Choo: where are you guys? I got off the car im heading at the front of the mall

Me: i got off the car too!!!

—————

When I got off, I searched for them throughout the front of the mall.

Where are they?

Suddenly, my eyes landed on three girls talking at the side of the entrance.

There they are!

With that, I started to walk towards them.

"Hi!" I wave at them.

Chae smiled and waved back at me.

When we were complete, we decided to come in the mall.

"Unnie, why are we meeting?" Rosé asked in the middle of nowhere.

"We still haven't finish talking to Lisa and plus I'm bored."Jisoo answered and Chae ended up saying 'Aaah' as a reply.

"Lets go shop first!" Jennie suggested. We agreed and went in shops to look for clothes or anything cute.