Chapter 70: Last man standing

Taehyung followed Adviser Yang into the castle as he shouted, catching the older man's attention. "ADVISER!" Taehyung shouted as the older man turned around to see Taehyung standing there with an angry scowl.

            "Oh, what do we have here? A lower class scum bag?" Adviser Yang chuckled. "I've had enough of seeing you circus freaks..." Adviser Yang hissed as he held out his sword, watching Taehyung draw out his.

           "Where are the guards?!" Taehyung shouted at the Adviser as the old man laughed.

          "I told them all to take a break..." Adviser Yang claimed. "No one will stand in my way but I should have known a pesky, gross and annoying circus thing will follow.... You're just going to make it difficult for the both of us..." Adviser Yang hissed as he looked up at the King's room door and smiled. "If Jimin's in there sleeping with the King... The King goes down too.."

            "But without the King, You won't matter anymore! You will become nothing!" Taehyung shot back as the Adviser began to chuckle.

             "You lower classmen are idiots! If Jungkook dies tonight, the person near to the throne, which is me... Shall become King!" Adviser Yang said with a smile and pointed his sword at Taehyung. "After I kill you, That circus dancer, Hoseok is next... And I don't fucking care if there's a little girl there... I will kill her too! Infront of the royal messenger!"

            "You can't touch them...." Taehyung shouted as he charged at Adviser Yang with his sword as they both started to clash their swords together. With each attack, the room filled with iron swords clashing and Taehyung's shouts, telling the Adviser to die.

            "I'll have you know, I'm more familiar to sword fighting than anyone else here! It's my defense." Adviser Yang claimed as he let out a laugh and pushed Taehyung when the younger had a weak spot open. "Always keep your sword up." Adviser Yang chuckled as he managed to swipe his sword up, striking Taehyung's mask and leaving a scar on the Ringmaster's face.

             "You might think a little blood on my face will scare me, I'm going to protect everyone... I-If it's the last thing I'll do..." Taehyung panted as he ran back to the Adviser and continued their sword fight... While the rest of the people in the castle slept.

           Taehyung gave it his all, he hit his sword against Adviser Yang's.. managing to leave a cut on the older mans arm. Adviser Yang backed up and slowly went up the stairs, hesitantly. He can feel the deep would of his arm affect his grip he had on his sword, almost making him drop the sword during the fight.

            "F-Fucking Lower classed fool! You think you're going to win against me?! Just for this I'll have your head hang along the sides of the castle!" Adviser Yang hissed as Taehyung managed to reach the second floor with the fight... Until he finally slashed Adviser Yang's sword off from his hand!

          The older man quickly dashed to retrieve it when suddenly, Taehyung swung his sword down. Striking The older man's back and leaving him bleeding with the red crimson blood that ran from his back.

          "AH-CK" Adviser Yang shouted in pain as he fell to the ground, quickly crawling to his sword.

          "BEG FOR MERCY!" Taehyung shouted as he brought his sword up skyward and brought it down quickly, but Adviser Yang was quick to turn around and hold his sword horizontally. Preventing Taehyung from actually killing the Adviser!

             Adviser Yang laughed as the blade started to bite onto the older man's hand that held the sword horizontally... Keeping Taehyung from killing him! The man quickly kicked Taehyung back making Taehyung stumble as Adviser Yang stood up and they resumed striking their swords on contact.

           "You really think I will fall to some bastard like you?! I'm not going to loose... One of us is going to fall down from these flight of stairs and it's not going to be me.." Adviser Yang said as Taehyung was starting to back away, feeling like his arm was getting weak.

             Taehyung's arm was slowly giving in... Just like the Adviser's arm.. Either one of them was going to give in anytime now, but the two didn't want to fail to the opponent.

             Taehyung felt his arm slowly grow weak. So this gave him the idea that this was it... He needed to be quick with the little energy he had. Taehyung broke a sweat as he suddenly striked Adviser Yang's sword out of his hand again, quickly cornering the man onto the rails of the second level of the high stairs!

             Just above was the Royal hall, the second floor was the Guard hall and the bottom was the worker halls... Taehyung knew it was a long drop from the second floor to the main first floor. Taehyung quickly pressed the Adviser against the railings of the second floor stairs and held his sword against the Adviser's chest where his heart was.

            "Don't.... Fucking MOVE!" Taehyung shouted as he slowly leaned in forward, expecting the Adviser to feel afraid and beg for his life... But he only chuckled and allowed Taehyung to move in closer.

             As the Adviser began to laugh, Taehyung quickly pressed the sword in and pushed himself forward, hearing the Adviser gasp and spit out blood. "Never...d-drop... Your guard..." Adviser Yang chuckled with the little life he had left while he was pressed over the railings... Taehyung thought it was over now that the adviser Yang was dying... But he looked down realizing that he was spitting out red blood aswell.

            Adviser Yang pressed a small knife onto Taehyung's stomach making Taehyung cough out blood. "We're both going... T-to die..." Adviser Yang whispered as Taehyung shook his head.

         "At the end of the day... I-I'll die knowing I protected others... E-even if I'm a lower classmen..." Taehyung managed to say. He still had a bit of energy to push the sword in through the Adviser's chest... Killing the older man and shoving him off the balcony of the second floor, making the Adviser fall to his death from inside the castle.

             Taehyung rested his head over the railing, panting and staring down as he watched the blood flow from the Adviser's lifeless body.. It was all over. Taehyung turned around, wiped the sweat from his forehead sat down on the floor, panting and removing the not so small sword from his stomach and tossing it asside as he felt blood flow from his stomach.

            Just then a door opened from the first floor and the Ringmaster looked in between the stair railings to see Hoseok and Yoongi looking at the lifeless body in fear... Hoseok then raised  his head up to see Taehyung panting on the second floor. Close to passing out from the blood flowing from his body.