Chapter 67: Tease~

"Taehyung... Jimin isn't home.." Hoseok whispered to his Ringmaster as Taehyung turned his head to face Hoseok. The two were in the room together after the show and believed Jimin was in his room... But he wasnt.

            "Not in his room?" Taehyung asked taking off his mask and removing his dress shirt. Then, he was fully exposing his shirtless body infront of the performer.

              "I....checked..." Hoseok responded not trying to look at Taehyung's shirtless body.

               "Well... He must be with the King as we speak." Taehyung stated as Hoseok walked up to Taehyung.... Trying to look at Taehyung in the eyes and not on his exposed chest.

           "Did you even hear what I said? Jimin can't be there! The Adviser wants him dead!" Hoseok claimed in a whisper, no longer being afraid of telling Taehyung. Just before he was being watched over and that only limited his words... But now, he was able to let Taehyung know only a little of what he was told.

           "Why are you telling me this now? Did the invisible tape finally fell off your lips?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok tried to place his hands on Taehyung's arm but the Ringmaster quickly snatched his arm back.

           "Taehyung... I couldn't say much before because the Adviser sent someone to watch over me..." Hoseok whispered as Taehyung gave Hoseok a scowl.

            "You really don't know how hard it is for me to trust you now... You're telling me these things now? Now that Jimin is in the castle with the King... You want to let me in on this now?!" Taehyung asked as Hoseok stepped back slowly.

          "Taehyung... Please believe me..." Hoseok whispered as Taehyung shook his head.

          "You out of everyone I expected not to keep things from me." Taehyung replied.

          "But you have to believe me, Taehyung!" Hoseok begged as he grabbed Taehyung's arm. "Please believe me.."

           "Why don't you get your boyfriend to believe you? Why should I do something if all you did was keep that little secret to yourself?"

              "I was being watched..." Hoseok claimed as Taehyung glared at Hoseok.

              "Then if you aren't being watched as we speak, why don't you run to your royal, High class, messenger and tell him this? What am I in your life to be told this?" Taehyung started to look very upset as Hoseok's face started to look very glum.

            "You're my best friend..." Hoseok stated as Taehyung scoffed.

            "And that's what I'll always be to you..." Taehyung shot back, sitting down on the bed.

           "Taehyu-"

             "Hope, I need time to myself please. I'm really sleepy and I need to be alone." Taehyung claimed as Hoseok let out a sigh and stormed out of the room, shutting the door on his way out. No matter what, Taehyung wouldn't believe Hoseok now because it all touched back to the moment on Hoseok falling in love with Min Yoongi. Someone that really loved Hoseok.

              "Fine.. I'll go to Yoongi... I'll tell this to someone who will care to help.." Hoseok muttered under his breath as he started to change into some decent clothes to head over to the castle.

            Meanwhile, Jimin was naked on the bed, arching his back as he layed on all fours, ready for Jungkook to pleasure him. Jimin felt like his cheeks were burning up by just feeling Jungkook softly kiss Jimin's skin. The King gently kissed Jimin's back and trailed those wet kisses down to Jimin's ass.

            "My Jiminie.." Jungkook whispered as he moved his hands up to grasp Jimin's ass and give it a squeeze as Jimin tightened his eyes shut and huffed feeling Jungkook start to lick around Jimin's rim making the older boy moan against the pillow.

           "Y-you're always teasing me... Jungkook-ah~" Jimin huffed as Jungkook didn't stop licking Jimin's entrance to make it more lubricated.

         "There's nothing wrong in teasing you, Jiminie~" Jungkook smiled as he sucked a hickey on Jimin's ass while the older boy let out a sharp breath.

            "Fuck me..." Jimin huffed as Jungkook only smirked opening his eyes and licking his fingers to only insert them into Jimin's entrance.

             "Mm... No matter how many times I try to stretch you out, you still get tight~ Oh Jiminie~ you missed me..." Jungkook said as he slipped his three fingers into Jimin's hole, hearing Jimin gasp.

            "J-Jungkook... I-I want your cock-AH~" Jimin pleaded as Jungkook began to push his fingers in and out of Jimin.

            "You don't want me to break you.. Huh? Ah, Jimin... I just don't want to hurt you... Let me stretch you out first.." Jungkook whispered as he kept fingering Jimin and hearing the bottom's gentle whimpers that made Jungkook smile. "You didn't only miss me, Park Jimin... You missed my touches... When I'm gentle or even rough, you still wanted me~" Jungkook smirked while Jimin hitched his breath, feeling Jungkook slip in his fourth finger. "Did you play atleast once with yourself? Did you moan my name?" Jungkook asked as Jungkook kept thrusting his fingers in and out of Jimin.

           Jimin panted already as he almost let out a loud moan. "I-I-"

           "Mm..." Jungkook smirked as he pulled out his wet fingers from Jimin and began to jerk off slowly from looking at Jimin's back view. "How long I've waited for you..." Jungkook claimed as he felt himself get hard from just staring at Jimin's ass. "Your so big..." Jungkook said as he pressed his cock along the rim. Rubbing his pre-cum around Jimin's entrance while the King held Jimin's ass tightly to squeeze it again.

             Jimin dropped his head onto a pillow and bit down onto the white pillow covers while his face was red, he was blushing so much he couldn't stop. "A-Ah.. I hate it when you t-tease me, Jungkook-ah~ please do it... I-I'm horny..." Jimin begged as Jungkook pressed his cock in slowly so Jimin can feel the long pain for not being patient. "AH-AAHHH" Jimin moaned as Jungkook started to thrust while he gently rubbed Jimin's ass and spanked Jimin, hearing the older boy moan with every wet, hard and fast thrust the King did.

              "Shh...." Jungkook hushed Jimin while he grinded his hips forward making Jimin moan uncontrollably while Jungkook's thrusts speeded up. Jimin looked down to see Jungkook's thrusts pushing him down onto the bed while Jimin's cock moved up and down while the tip leaked with pre-cum. 

            "A-aH-ckK!" Jimin cried while his legs began to slide down and spread as Jungkook slowly pushed Jimin down onto the bed while he thrusted. Jungkook pushed Jimin down making Jimin let out a loud cry, feeling his legs split onto the bed while Jungkook rested his hands down onto Jimin's hips and pushing him down on the bed. "J-JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook let out groans near Jimin's ear while he thrusted, keeping Jimin's hips down on the mattress.

           "I love you... Ah~ J-Jimin... I'm the one who loves you... I will love you like this... K-Keep you safe.." Jungkook huffed as Jimin turned his head halfway so Jungkook can kiss his lover from under him while he kept pushing his hard and wet penis into Jimin's weak entrance. Pleasuring Jimin like before.