Chapter 30: Too close to call

Jimin was still confused looking at Jungkook as the King cupped Jimin's face to kiss him again but Jimin suddenly backed away from Jungkook's arms.

            "I-I'm not supposed to touch you like this.." Jimin backed away and grabbed the mask. "I think it's better if I go to my room... I-I can't be here.." Jimin said nervously as Jungkook lifted a brow staring at Jimin as he stepped forward with his hand on his hips, rolling his tongue in his cheek.

             "But I want you here..." Jungkook said. "I am the king of course.. Don't you want to be here with me, Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked walking up to Jimin and quickly shutting the door when Jimin tried to open it and run out.

             "I-I do..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook was close enough to make Jimin hitch his breath.

            "Then I command you to stay here... With me.." Jungkook responded as he kissed Jimin against the wall. "I don't bite~" Jungkook chuckled cupping Jimin's cheek after the kiss. Jungkook then realized Jimin was still worrying about the small things.

                 "My King-ah..." Jimin felt Jungkook kiss his neck after Jimin refused to respond to the romantic affection Jungkook was giving him.

                 Jungkook then pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jimin. "Do you really think the Adviser is going to catch us?" Jungkook asked in a low voice as Jimin nodded in worry. "Oh the drastic measures you'll go just to escape me... Isn't that cute?" Jungkook cooed in a sweet voice but still keeping his devilish smirk. "Fine... Leave..." Jungkook stated as he opened the door and was allowing Jimin to leave his room. "Just don't tell me to be gentle with you later..." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin felt his heart pound.

            Jimin didn't want to leave Jungkook but he can feel Adviser Yang coming to check up on the king... The older boy wanted to enjoy Jungkook's sweet affection but he knew well about the Adviser. The wise older man was able to sense something out of place and search for it like a bloodhound! When Jimin walked out of the King's bedroom... He was right, the Adviser was just down the hall walking and suddenly noticed Jimin step out of the room! Imagine if Jimin allowed Jungkook to kiss him and touch him at a moment like this?

                Adviser Yang quickly knocked on the door seeing that Jungkook already locked himself in. The older man then pulled out a key to the bedroom and walked in to see Jungkook was sitting on his bed, placing his hand over his lips.

            Jimin let out a sigh of relief seeing how close he was to getting caught! He didn't want to interfere and hurried into his room... The boy dodged a bullet... He never knew Adviser Yang had a key to Jungkook's room and neither did Jeon Jungkook. Almost regret filled inside of Jimin.. Jungkook only wanted a simple kiss and he would be over it. It's not like the King would like to find love at the moment. All those kisses and touches must have been the King just feeling a little curiosity, Right?

            "What was Jimin doing in here? You are not to bring in another living soul in here other than your future queen!" Adviser Yang exclaimed.

             "You're here..." Jungkook claimed as The adviser shook his head.

               "No... Someone you INVITE in here!" The Adviser shot back as Jungkook just layed on the bed, closing his eyes and keeping his hand over his mouth.

             "Your Majesty! What are you doing? Go make your Jester do something!" Adviser Yang stated as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

               "Leave... me... Alone... I'm not doing anything today!" Jungkook said as Adviser Yang began to worry.

               "What did the Jester do to you, Your Majesty?"

                 "Nothing.. Go away, Adviser Yang!" Jungkook hissed. He seemed angry... Almost as if he hated the fact that Jimin decided not to kiss him. Park Jimin had his reasons why since he couldn't bring himself to continue. He was afraid of the Adviser, Unaware that Jungkook was getting angry without Jimin... All he wanted was a gentle kiss from Jimin and maybe a little more touching but Jimin still refused.

            "You're insane!" Adviser Yang shouted as he left the room unaware of what just went down. As soon as he left the room, Jungkook was silent.

            The King was laying in bed and feeling furious. "Park Jimin..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he kept his glare straight at the door... He wasn't going to accept Jimin not kissing him out of his own free will. This is what he meant when he claimed he wasn't always a hapy king. "Fine then... Let's see how you'll feel once I finally treat you like any other Jester..." Jungkook whispered while he layed on the bed.

             To Jungkook, the kiss and touching he wanted to share with Jimin was supposed to lead to something greater.. Not something like this... Something that left the King wanting more. He knew he started to feel something for his Jester and only wanted Jimin to kiss him back. It took alot of guts for him to make the first move, but Jimin denied it in worry.

            Jungkook just wished to keep Jimin close so he can love him like any other normal person... It was tough for him to find love and now that he found it, he wasn't going to let it slip from his hands.

             Jungkook was stuck in his room until he felt like getting out, however the constant reminder of Jimin pulling away from the kisses came back to him again and again... This was enought to drive Jungkook insane.

            "W-why am I so mad over a small thing?! It was just Jimin pulling away... Not telling me to get away from him..." Jungkook whispered. "I brought this upon myself... I'm the only one cracking under this!" Jungkook argued with himself as he finally got up and fixed his crown. He finally had an idea and a new task for Jimin to do.

         "I just wanted affection from you... Even if we were going to get caught.. I still wanted it." Jungkook said as he placed his crown on ready to head over to the throne room again. Suddenly, he glanced at Jimin's puppet attire that was still laying on his bed.

            "Maybe these clothes won't be the only ones in my room just yet... Maybe.... Just maybe, soon not now." Jungkook then went over to Jimin's Puppet attire and held it in his hands thinking of what he should make Jimin do now for escaping while they held a serious moment. Jungkook only thought a proper punisment should be served. But of course, not too rough.