Chapter 52: Forbidden

"So... You really did move on.." Taehyung said as Hoseok payed attention to his Ringmaster. Completely snapping out of his mini daydream of Yoongi. "Next you are going to tell me you are leaving me... Go on... Say it..." Taehyung claimed as Hoseok tilted his head.

"Yes.. I am but why do you have to say it like the both of us had something?" Hoseok shot back as he folded his arms.

"You.. Know I can't lose you too... It's bad enough Jimin will no longer be around here... And then I'll lose you to someone like Min Yoongi..."

"Why do you act like this is a relationship? I know you're worried but, you have everyone else in this group. Me and Jimin weren't much of a big deal anyways... We had little roles b-"

"Little roles but big parts in my life... You guys are like brothers to me! Seeing you both leave the group to move on with your lives leaves me here like I have no one... Who will I talk to at night? Who will be there to hear me share ideas or even share my emotions with?" Taehyung said starting to cry. "I know you're here now but one of these days, your Min Yoongi is going to need you more and you'll fade away like footprints on the sandy shore when the ocean wipes it off..." Taehyung continued as he dried his tears and started looking for his mask.

"I can't promise that I'll stay here forever... But I want you to know that I'll always be your friend.... No matter what!" Hoseok stated as he went up to his Ringmaster and gave him a friendly hug.

Deep down in Taehyung's mind, he knew that he messed up... He knew how much he cared about Hoseok more... Even loved him but denied his love when Hoseok confessed. If he had the chance to go back, he would. Taehyung would change that little point in his life to make Hoseok his... But no matter how many contracts he can offer Hoseok to change his love for the Royal messenger, Hoseok would never do it at all.

Hoseok had a chance at love again and never wanted to change it for anything in this world... Even if Taehyung wanted him. Hoseok knew now to never look back at his old feelings and move on. No matter how much this hurted Taehyung, he learned from his mistake and knew to never take someone for granted because one day, they will leave you and just keep moving until they find someone else.... Someone that fits them perfectly like a final piece to a puzzle.

"Are you going to the castle now?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung nodded, placing his mask over his face.

Taehyung buttoned up his dress shirt, slipped on his classic black shoes and made sure he changed his lower bottoms into professional dress pants. "I need to go rip this contract up somehow... Atleast I'll say my goodbyes to such a lovely brother... Even if he wasn't related to me, he too changed my life for the better." Taehyung stated as he held the contract in his hands and patted Hoseok's shoulder. "I'll come back soon..."
____________________________________

At the time, Jimin was walking to the throne room with his Jester outfit and holding the mask onto his face, hanging by the straps. Jimin opened the throne room doors to see Jungkook sitting on his throne with such a blank and serious face... It was like he was mad Jimin ended up leaving him asleep on his own.

"Goodmorning, My King..." Jimin walked up to the center of the throne room and looked up to the King.

"It's 'Jungkook' to you..." Jungkook corrected Jimin as he stood up and walked towards Jimin licking his lips as if he wanted to do so many things to his Jester right at that moment. "Jimin, did I tell you to leave me alone in my room?"

"No..." Jimin replied as he looked down.

"No one should disrespect the King and get away with it~ Jiminie, do you know what I want to do to you now?" Jungkook asked as Jimin was blushing under his mask and Jungkook knew it. Jungkook got closer to Jimin and before he can take Jimin's mask off to kiss him... Adviser Yang opened the throne room's double doors and smiled.

"Good morning, King Jungkook! Your daily reading books were just delivered to your room and your breakfast is being prepared as we speak!" Adviser Yang claimed as Jungkook slowly kept his distance from his Jester.

The Adviser did look at Jimin and pulled an excited face. "Oh, I almost forgot! You and I made a deal, right?"

Jimin got silent and turned around to face the adviser rub his hands excitingly. This wasn't going to end well. "Yes we did make a deal..." Jimin replied still wearing the fragile mask over his face to hide his nervous emotion.

Jungkook was confused and didn't know what was happening. What did they mean? Jungkook turned to the Adviser and raised his brow. "What deal? Tell me what it was." Jungkook ordered as the Adviser only kept an odd smile, walked up to the king patting his shoulder and guiding him to his throne.

"You will know now, your Majesty!" Adviser Yang said as Jimin looked back at Jungkook sit on his throne now with the Adviser by his side ready to ask him questions.

Jimin can hear his heart pounding, he knew Jungkook didn't feel the same way and bringing this up again was going to upset the King up even more. It was bad enough he didn't want to talk about it last night, so why would he do so now?

"Alright, So, Your Majesty.... Remember when you told me to banish your parents? What was the reason?" Adviser Yang asked as Jungkook was growing confused.

"Why do you want me to-"

"Just answer the question, King Jeon Jungkook." Adviser Yang claimed as Jungkook looked at Jimin's mask over his face.

"Because they wanted me to marry...." Jungkook stated as Adviser Yang smiled.

"You always wanted to be alone right? No lover from any class... Or anyone to be exact. Jungkook, what's the other reason why you don't want to fall in love?" Adviser Yang questioned. "Tell me again because I can't seem to remember!" The older man smirked as he looked at Jimin stand frozen at the center of the throne room.

"Adviser Y-"

"Go on, Your Majesty... Go on..." The older man said as Jungkook let out a sigh and looked at Jimin. Shedding a small tear.

"I don't want to marry right now... And... I can't love a lower class other than Higher class or Royal class." Jungkook stated.

"Is it against any rules?"

"N-no.... It's just too embarrassing to love someone from a lower class than the King... The people will think I'm a joke if I do love someone from a lower class..." Jungkook continued as Adviser Yang let out a chuckle, folding his arms.

"So it's basically forbidden to the people right?"

"In other words, yes.." Jungkook responded as he stared at Jimin in tears.

"Ah, then answer this last question for me... Your Majesty." Adviser Yang stared as he walked up to Jimin and stood next to him, pointing to the Jester and of course keeping his distance from Jimin like he was some sort of animal.

"Did you fall in love with this Jester? You know... A lower classed, circus freak like him?" Adviser Yang asked as Jungkook stared at Jimin with his eyes gleaming in tears. "Your Majesty? Did you or did you not fall in love with your Jester?"