Chapter 69: Under the cloak

Jungkook was bathing with Jimin in the bathroom together. Jimin layed on the other side of the tub while Jungkook was on the other side, laying his head back and looking forward at Jimin.

           In Jimin's mind, he was thinking of many things... The feeling of fear was suddenly gone, maybe it was because Jungkook was going to be there for him... To protect him.

            "Jungkook....." Jimin called out as Jungkook raised his eyebrows To show he was listening. "Jungkook... If there was someone out to kill me... Will you protect me?"

            Jungkook suddenly let out a laugh. "Is that even a question? Oh Jimin, you know I will protect you no matter what! If that was to really happen... Which I hope not, I will find who that killer was associated with and have them all executed.... I'm not going to allow some disgusting monster come in here and murder you! I love you and that is not the way others should treat their other future King..."

             "Adviser Yang says it's against the rules and marrying me will cause backlash from other people... I don't want you to risk your throne for me..." Jimin said as Jungkook started to crawl to Jimin and layed with Jimin and hugged him.

            "I don't care if people want to pull me away from you... If they don't like this... Then I don't care! Those people can come kill me... atleast I will die in your arms, Jimin..." Jungkook replied. "I want to die in your arms... Knowing how well I lived the end of my life... For you, Park Jimin.. I would risk my all.. Even my throne."

               Jimin smiled at Jungkook and rolled the King's wet hair back. "If they do want to execute us.... I want them to kill us.. But together in eachother's arms. That seems like the best way to go.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook gave Jimin a guick kiss.

             "I know you want to stay here and be with me forever, but Park Jimin, you need to eat sooner or later." Jungkook laughed as Jimin nodded and smiled.

              "Of course... But I'd rather have something else~" Jimin joked as he slowly moved his hands down to Jungkook's cock. But as soon as Jimin was close enough to touch it, Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and laughed shaking his head.

            "You're so naughty, Jiminie~ did I do this to you?" Jungkook said as he raised Jimin's hand up to kiss it. "You can have me in bed... But eating is serious." Jungkook continued with a smile. "Let's get out of here quickly so I can put your ring back on~"
____________________________________

             At the time, Adviser Yang was outside of the castle waiting by the gates around midnight. He planned to meet up with the killer he has contacted. As soon as a man with a black coat approached the Adviser, the older man felt excited.

              "Adviser Yang... I'm here to kill off the boy." The creepy man stated as Adviser Yang placed his hands on his hips.

             "Yang Yeongsan! Take off that stupid cloak and listen to your father carefully!" Adviser Yang claimed as his son took off his cloak to show his pale face, light brown hair and attractive, masculine face.

            "How do you want me to kill the Jester?" Yeongsan asked as he rolled his eyes.

            "Any way that is possible... If the King stands in the way, you kill him too! And don't forget to kill the other circus performer so he wouldn't snitch..." Adviser Yang suggested as his son stared at his father in disbelief.

              "F-father... I get the two circus freaks... But the King?! Loved by many? He will stand in the way... And I'll have to kill him..." Yeongsan replied as he looked at his father. "We don't have to stay as High classmen.... Let's find another way to this!"

             "Are you... Backing out of this, Yeongsan? You kill for many people but not for your father?!"

             "Father! This is the King we are talking about.... And from what I've seen in the circus today, King Jeon Jungkook placed a ring on Jimin's finger.... There's no way he'll ever stay away from Park Jimin... They are inseparable! and don't say kill him with a gun! You know those things are banned to protect the King..."

              "Kill them all, Yeongsan...." Adviser Yang hissed as his son backed away.... Shaking his head and throwing down a sword he held in his sheath.

             "No.... You kill him...." Yeongsan claimed as he backed away and ran out... Leaving his father with the issue.

              "Fine.... I'll kill Jimin, Hoseok and that King Jungkook if he interferes..... No one and I mean no one is going to tell me I can't. I don't care if my own son doesn't like the idea, ending this is something I will do." Adviser Yang stated as he picked up his son's sword and looked at the castle. "If I want something done.... I will have to get my own hands dirty..." Adviser Yang stated as he started walking into the castle to murder Jimin in his sleep if he has to.

                However, Taehyung was behind a bush listening to the whole conversation and did come prepared with a sword of his own. He did pay attention to Hoseok and knew he would have to help him. There was never a moment where Taehyung never took Hoseok seriously. The Ringmaster believed his best friend.... and came to stop the killer on his own.

             Taehyung had on his mask over his face and a long white-iron sword that had a black handle. Taehyung dressed formally as always... But he never expected he will be having a duel with a man who was from a higher class.

           Taehyung hurried into the castle, and carried his sword as it nearly dragged along the floor. He knew what this was.... He knew this could be the end for him... But something about this made him confident, protecting The King, his bestfriend Jimin... And the one he cared about the most, Jung Hoseok even if they weren't together.