Chapter 72: Wish

Jungkook was sitting on the steps of the stairs as he watched the doctors fix the Adviser's body and place a white blanket over him. Jungkook sat with Jimin, no longer weeping and sobbing... It was over now and Jungkook knew the Adviser was gone forever.

             "Jungkookie... Are you alright now? Feeling better?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded softly.

            "Please give me time on my own right now.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded softly and stood up, looking back to see that Taehyung was done getting healed.

           Jimin ran up to the second floor and went to meet with Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. "Taehyung... Are you okay? What really happened?" Jimin asked as Taehyung let out a sigh and opened one eye to look at Jimin.

             "Ah, I saved all of you... The Adviser wanted all of you killed, but I wouldn't allow it. I took matters into my own hands and saved you all... I didn't think I'll win.. But I guess I had more hope in fighting for what I wanted than what the Adviser was fighting for."

               "Are you... Going to tell Jungkook?" Jimin wondered as  Taehyung held out his hand to Yoongi.

            "Help me up please." Taehyung asked as Yoongi walked up to Taehyung, but Hoseok moved him aside.

            "He's not that strong, trust me." Hoseok added as Yoongi laughed.

            As Hoseok helped Taehyung up, Taehyung placed the coat over his shoulders, not putting his arms through the sleeves. "This is the end... Isn't it?" Taehyung asked as he let out a chuckle. "Now I need to explain everything to the King..." Taehyung claimed as he held out his hand towards Jimin. "He loves you, right? Maybe if you're there, he won't kill me." Taehyung laughed.

            "Don't be so exaggerating!" Jimin laughed as he held Taehyung's hand and walked out to the stairs, carefully going down the steps slowly while Taehyung hissed in pain. "Jungkookie..." Jimin called out as Jungkook looked up to see the Ringmaster in bandages and scars.

              Taehyung finally reached Jungkook and sat down next to the King as Jimin sat behind the two. "Ah, Jungkook... I know I shouldn't rush this and jump in to what happened..."

                "Tell me everything.." Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded and looked to his side to see the dead corpse lay on the cold floor while the blanket was covering him.

              "I killed the Adviser... But for a good reason." Taehyung stated as he looked at the King dry his own tears with every word that was said. It was like he was taking shots to his heart and was told to stay still for more... It was unbearable.

             "The Adviser... He had plans to murder Jimin if you didn't stop... He told Hoseok if Jimin was to ever set foot in the castle, Adviser Yang would have Jimin killed! So... Hoseok warned me about The Adviser's words and Jimin was already here in the castle. So I had to save him. But when I got here, the Adviser told me he was planning to kill all of you..  You, Jimin, Yoongi, Sumi and Hoseok..." Taehyung mentioned as Jungkook looked down in tears.

          My own... F-father figure... wanted to kill me?" Jungkook sputtered. He never knew Adviser Yang would do such a thing. All those memories he made with the kind old man... From the first day he became his strict Adviser, to the day he died. He whispered to the King so he can get up... "That... Was my last order. He didn't leave without telling me to do atleast one more thing.. And that was to wake up." Jungkook then wiped his tears as Jimin hugged Jungkook from the back, kissing his head gently.

            "I'm sorry, Your Majesty..." Taehyung apologized as Jungkook shook his head.

             "Don't say sorry... You protected us all!" Jungkook claimed and made a tearful smile at the Ringmaster. "It's just a shame.. How a respected old man didn't thing this was enough for him, He wanted more in life, and all he got was a terrible fate... No one loved him but me... I cared about him like a father. But he still wanted to stay in high class, I believe." Jungkook stated as he held Jimin's hands with his. "Thank you, Taehyung... I will reward you with a special gift on behalf of the Royal family." Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at the two.

          "No need for prizes... Just seeing that I saved all of the important people to me, is a great reminder." Taehyung stated as he stood up, gripping onto the rail and let out a breath to go up the stairs since he wanted to leave the couple alone. "I'm in pain and I'm walking ALL ON MY OWN!" Taehyung sarcastically shouted as Jimin giggled watching the Ringmaster climb up the steps like a crippled old man.

          Jungkook started to have a happier mood now... Even if he still missed his Adviser, he felt mad at the man for trying to kill Jimin and his friends just to remain in his position. High classes and lower classes really did cause issues.. Not only to the King but to the many town's people too! This suddenly gave Jungkook an idea.

          "I think... I want to see my people.. To make an announcement to all..." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand tightly and brought it up to give Jimin's hand a kiss on his soft knuckles.

           "What is it, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, blushing from the romantic kisses Jungkook left on Jimin's hand.

            "You know... I'm the King and I'm going to marry you soon.. I think it's best now that I'm on my own without my Adviser, I might as well take matters into my own hands." Jungkook said with a big smile. "Tomorrow... I will change the lives of many people with this new announcement I will say. By tomorrow, I will say everyone is free to love what ever class they want! There won't be no more high or low titles... I can't have anyone going insane or depressed for all of this." Jungkook confessed.

            "Many peoples lives are ruined because of this and now that I don't have my Adviser.. It's about time I do something to change everything." Jungkook added as Jimin let out a giggle. "Then, I will marry you and make you my king~" Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear, watching the older boy's face light up and blush happily in his King's arms.