I'll Be Waiting For You

Tyler and Josh were making out on the couch while an old movie played on the TV. Neither of them had their on and after Josh's little "uncomfortable outburst" he couldn't handle himself anymore and had to have Tyler.

At this point, neither of them paying attention to the film. All of their focus was on each other.

"God, I've wanted this all day," Josh breathed between kisses. His hands glided down Tyler's small, tan frame, recognizing and loving every single curve he felt. It always amazed Josh how perfect Tyler seemed. He was radiating beauty on the inside and out and Josh could never get enough of it.

"I love you," Tyler panted, slightly grinding his hips into Josh's, firmly holding onto him, kissing until their lips turn blue.

"I love you, too," Josh sighed almost breathlessly, hooking his fingers into Tyler's belt loops and slowly pulling them down.

Josh unlinked their lips, connecting them to the brunette's neck, leaving vibrant, red and blue bruises all over his pretty neck.

Josh pulled Tyler's pants completely off, throwing them on the floor, leaving Tyler almost completely naked above him.

Then Josh's phone started ringing. Both of them ignored it, hoping it would go to voice mail as they were too focused on each other to care about anything else.

But it kept ringing and it didn't sound like it was going to stop anytime soon.

Josh gently pushed Tyler off, groaning in annoyance as he angrily answered the call.

"Hello?" Josh looked frustrated as his eyebrows furrowed, still,  though, though, listening to every word that was said.

"What? Alright, alright, I'll be there in a few," Josh hung up the phone as his face was filled with deep concern.

"Who was it? What happened?" Tyler questioned.

"That wad Mikey. He said someone threw a rock at his car and now the window's broken."

"What the hell, who would do that?" Tyler exclaimed.

"I don't know but he wants me there as soon as possible. I've gotta go."

Tyler whined and almost pouted.

Josh leaned down, cupping Tyler's cheek in his hand. "I don't wanna leave either, baby boy, but I gotta help him. As soon as I get back I promise we'll pick up right where we left off," Josh winked, giving Tyler a passionate, yet loving, kiss.

"I'll be waiting for you, just like this," Tyler motioned to his body that was, in fact, almost completely naked.

"Good," Josh hummed, putting on a shirt and sliding his shoes on.

"I can't wait to ruin you," Josh smirked, closing the door and leaving Tyler a blushing mess.

But, what was he gonna do until Josh came back? Tyler thought for a moment and settled on making cookies.

Josh always loved when Tyler cooked anything, that is, if he didn't make a mess when he did it.

Tyler walked to kitchen, still only in his underwear, of course. He put on some of his music that was fairly loud and began getting the stuff out to make his special baked treats.

He couldn't help but think about how tired he seemed to be earlier. Now it was like he was completely refreshed and it usually always happened like that. Jos seemed to be the only refreshing thing in his life that always made him feel like he had the energy of a little child. Josh was everything and he gave everything because he cared for Tyler. He cared for Tyler more than he ever cared about anyone and it meant so much. He couldn't get enough of Josh. Tyler was starting to that maybe he'd let Josh break up with Bert. What's the worst that could? Bert couldn't do a lot, right?