Honey

The boys had now been taking longer to make cookies than usual. They would stop every once in awhile to get each other back for stupid shenanigans. The two were almost done and all they needed to do was add one more ingredient.

"Josh, we need the honey," Tyler announced.

Josh walked over with the bear-shaped bottle of honey, beginning to open it. He started pouring an unmeasured amount into the bowl.

"J-Josh... Josh... JOSH," Tyler tried stopping the older boy as he was putting too much into the pre-proportioned batter.

Tyler eventually tried grabbing the bottle out the redhead's hands, getting honey all over Josh's hand in the process.

"You got honey all over me," Josh pouted.

"Here," Tyler walked up to Josh, grabbing his hand.

"Ty, what are you-" Josh was interrupted by Tyler licking a thick stripe up the older boy's index finger.

"T-Tyler," Josh tried to stutter out words but failed as Tyler's mouth swiftly engulfed Josh's finger. Tyler's ruby red lips slid over Josh's fingers replacing the honey with his own saliva.

"There," Tyler said, pushing Josh's hand away, acting like what he did was completely normal.

"What the hell was that?" Josh questioned, absolutely shocked and slightly aroused from what had just happened.

"What? I just got the honey off of your hand since you're a little baby who complains about the slightest inconveniences," Tyler answered.

"B-But, you just..." Josh tried to reason with Tyler and himself. He's not gay. Neither of them are, as far as he knows. I mean, he's a pornstar. He fucks girls pretty much every day and he has never looked twice at a man. There has to be some reason Josh feels so weird at the moment. He decides to dismiss the thought and tried to continue making cookies with a confusing semi.

Tyler knew what he was doing. He knew what it was doing to Josh; he could see it in the older boy's eyes... and also his pants. Tyler smirked slightly knowing what he had done. Josh would soon get the fact that Tyler was gay, I mean, how could he not? Tyler was so flamboyantly gay that people around him could sense it... besides Josh for some unknown reason.

The two of them had finished making the cookies and were now sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Tyler was super tired and could barely focus on what was playing on the TV. He thinks that he might have heard Josh say something but he was too sleepy to understand or respond. Eventually, his eyes were too heavy to keep open, causing him to drift off to sleep.

Of course, without noticing, Tyler's head fell right on to Josh's shoulder. Josh was used to Tyler falling asleep on him. Usually, Josh would wake him up or carry him to bed but something was different. Josh didn't want Tyler to wake up. Josh wanted him to stay here. How come Josh never noticed how pretty Tyler was when he slept? His eyes twitched subtly, his mouth was slightly agape, and his quiet snores brought life.

Wait, no. Josh... you know this is wrong. Shut up and stop thinking about him.

"Tyler, wake up," Josh said flatly, waking up the sleepy brunette.

"Hmm?" Tyler looked up at Josh and rubbed his eyes, contemplating where he was for a few seconds, "Oh, sorry."

Tyler got up from the couch lazily and began walking to his room, dragging his feet on the hardwood floor.

"Goodnight, J," Tyler yawned.

Josh hummed in response, trying to focus on anything besides Tyler.

Um, yeah. 
That's the short chapter for today. Enjoy.

If you have any requests for what else should happen in later chapters, please tell me.

-Me, contemplating existence