Just Drop It

Tyler and Josh were at a local coffee shop, enjoying each other's company and just catching up since they barely talked while Tyler and Brendon were together.

It was nice. They seemed to completely forget how much they need each other.

"I missed you so much. I wish we could do this all the time," Tyler said, smiling warmly and taking a drink of his tea.

"I still don't understand why you won't let me break up with Bert. I don't want to be with him anyway," Josh brought up the situation that Tyler kept trying to avoid.

"It's kind of hard to explain. Just don't do anything to make him mad. There's a lot going on that you don't need to worry about right now," Tyler assured.

"I need to know. If he's doing anything then-"

"Josh, I said to leave it alone, so just drop it, would ya?" Tyler snapped, his voice angry. Everyone in the coffee shop quickly turned to look at them, wondering what all the noise was.

Josh made apologetic looks to everyone, slowly turning back to Tyler and looking at him with concern. The younger boy almost never snaps at him like that.

"Sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt or anything-"

"I told you I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's just go," Tyler cut him off again, getting up from his chair.

"Wait, Tyler, I'm sorry," Josh chased after him, getting up from his chair and leaving both drinks behind. He finally stopped Tyler who had made it out of the café before he finally caught up to him.

Tyler turned around to face Josh with a sigh. He could admit, though, that Josh was probably confused as to why he's acting this way.

"I want to make sure you're safe, if he's gonna interfere with that I will get rid of him," Josh assured, pulling Tyler closer by his waist.

Tyler refused to make eye contact and continued looking at the ground. Josh placed his hand gently on the younger boy's chin, pulling his gaze to face him.

"I love you, Ty. I'll do anything for you," Josh said sweetly, his eyes full of hope and want and they assured Tyler that the older boy meant every word he said.

"Then you'll do as I ask when I tell you: Please... don't break up with him," Tyler's voice was almost stern as he made small pauses between the last few words. He meant what he said too, and the situation would not turn out well if Josh ignored it.

"Okay... okay, fine," Josh decided he shouldn't argue, there was no point and if this made Tyler happy then it was perfect.

"Thanks," Tyler smiled, "I know you don't understand but I'll explain it to you some other time," Tyler gave Josh a small peck on the cheek, it was so innocent and he loved that about the brunette boy.

He loved how innocent and small Tyler was and Josh just wanted to ruin his innocence. The more he looked at Tyler and the more he thought about leaving hickies all over his sun-kissed skin, Josh grew inpatient and soon he was so hot and bothered that he couldn't pay attention to what the boy on front of him was saying and it all started with one small, innocent kiss.

His dirty thoughts were interrupted by a hand waving in his face.

"Josh!" Tyler exclaimed in annoyance, crossing his arms.

Josh cleared his throat and unconsciously wiped his hands on his jeans as his palms were starting to sweat. "What? Yeah, what?"

"What happened? You're so pale, you look like you've just seen a ghost," Tyler mentioned.

It felt like Josh was in heat or something. He couldn't contain himself and it was a feeling that washed over him so suddenly.

"No, no, I'm fine. I... w-what were you saying?" Josh stuttered out.

"I was saying that we should get home. It's getting late and I'm kinda tired," Tyler yawned. He was quite tired. His eyes were heavy and he could barely focus on his movements.

"Alright, let's get you home then," Josh smiled trying not to make his obvious hard-on so visible. He put his arm around Tyler's shoulders, giving the caramel-eyed boy a kiss on the cheek.

It's been a while wow hi I'm not dead are you disappointed

I'll have a new chapter up soon, I promise this time.

Lol don't trust me I'm trash

-dick