That's Gross

Tyler slowly opened the door to Josh's room, tip-toeing over to his bed. 

Josh was deep in sleep, his mouth slightly open and messy hair.

Tyler grabbed his speaker that was already paired with his phone and quietly set it right next to Josh's ear.

The small boy made sure the sound was all the way up before he finally picked out a song to blast Josh with.

"Perfect," Tyler whispered to himself.

The beginning of the song started playing, the instrumental was quiet enough that it didn't wake Josh. Then the vocals came in.

Josh was scared shitless. He fell off the bed as Tyler started screaming the lyrics.

"COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE,"

Josh rubbed his eyes, annoyed he was woken up in such a stupid way.

"Tyler, what the fuck," Josh said, groggily.

"C'mon, you have to get up, It's like 2 pm. Don't make me play another song."

"You're so dead," Josh joked, getting up from off the floor.

Tyler's eyes widened and he started running out of the room. Josh chased him down the hall until they got to the kitchen. Tyler was standing on one side of the dining room table, staring intently at a predatory infused Josh.

Josh began walking closer to the table, making the frightened boy walk to any side that was farthest away.

Tyler stuck his tongue out at the larger boy.

"Oh, that's it," Josh smiled, running over to the other side of the table. Tyler tried to run away but Josh was faster, catching him in the process.

Josh pinned Tyler to the floor with his wrists held above his head. The restricted boy couldn't stop giggling.

"Are you gonna wake me up like that again?" Josh quizzed.

"No," Tyler responded, laughing.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Josh got up from off of Tyler and started walking to the fridge.

"Why don't we go out to eat? It's past lunch, anyway," Tyler suggested, getting up from the floor.

"Sure, why not," Josh said, shutting the fridge, "I'll get changed."

"Yeah, heh, me too," Tyler responded, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Whenever Josh got dominant, it made the small boy feel flustered. He knew he shouldn't feel this way about his best friend but it was so uncontrollable.

Tyler and Josh have been best friends since high school. They were always super close straight from the beginning. People constantly mistake them for a couple, it doesn't bother Tyler because that's, honestly, what he'd like to be but Josh always got defensive when people mistook them. It sometimes hurts the small boy.

The two of them were now staying in a two bedroom apartment together. They each have part-time jobs. Tyler works at a clothing store and Josh is... well... a pornstar. He usually walks around the apartment in nothing but his boxers because he really doesn't care. Tyler, on the other hand, almost can't control himself when he does.

They sat at the table, waiting for someone to take their order.

"We should get a puppy," Tyler said, giddily.

"That's really funny, Ty."

"It would be so fun, I know you'd love it."

"I like cats more."

Tyler crossed his arms, pretending to pout. "You're so boring," He laughed.

"What can I get you two?" The waiter said with a fake tone and a strained smile.

"Whatever the special is," Josh told.

"Can I have a garden salad?" Tyler said, making Josh look at him weirdly.

"All be right back with that. I see you two got in here time for the couple's discount," The waiter smiled.

"Oh, no," Josh slightly flustered, "we're not together, um-"

"Oh, I'm really sorry, please excuse me," The waiter stated and awkwardly walked away.

Tyler sat quietly, saddened that Josh always had an immediate negative reaction.

"Why does that always happen? People keep thinking we're a couple," Josh said, aggravated.

"I don't mind, it's not that big of a deal."

"It's just annoying. Two guys hanging out together does not mean they're gay. It's kind of gross, to be completely honest."

Tyler stared down at his shaky hands. Why did he always get nervous and slightly angry when Josh did things like this? Tyler was really insulted. I mean, Josh didn't know that Tyler was gay. The small boy hasn't had the guts to come out to anyone yet. A sentence like what Josh just stated was part of the reason why.

"You okay, Ty?" Josh noticed Tyler was acting more reserved than usual.

The small boy nodded quickly in response, trying to avoid in sort of complication.

This fic is gonna be so fun to make, I'm so excited.

Yeet.

-Your local rat