No way

"Ah, yes"

Tyler placed gentle love bites down Josh's neck, surely leaving marks.

Josh reached up to place his hands on Tyler's hips but his hands were shooed away. Tyler was showing his dominant side and it was a slight turn on.

"Not yet, baby."

Tyler kissed a trail down Josh's shirtless torso, Josh watching intently every single move Tyler made. He bit his bottom lip when the brunette boy stopped at his belt, palming Josh and receiving a slightly sinful moan.

Tyler finally stopped teasing the older boy and undid his belt, pulling his jeans and boxers off.

The fragile boy licked his plump lips before placing Josh's erection into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Tyler,"

"Who the fuck is Tyler?" The confused woman below Josh questioned.

"Cut!" The director announced, "Josh, what is up with you today? I thought you said you were straight. This is the third time today."

"I-I am!" Josh's imagination could only go so far with today. The woman below him had brown hair and Josh thought he could go a long way with that. He got further with his imagination than he thought.

"I was just, um, I was thinking about this girl named Tiffany and I, just, said her name weird. I'm completely straight. Promise."

"Straight as a fucking rainbow," the brunette girl mumbled under her breath, making Josh roll his eyes and scowl.

"I can't work with him if he's gonna say some guy's name over and over again. Seriously, how am I supposed to cooperate with a self-conscious faggot?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Josh furrowed his eyebrows quizzically.

"Do I really have to explain it to you? God, you're as dumb as you look."

Josh rolled his eyes. "I don't have to take that from a naked bitch on her knees."

"Hmm, who is Tyler? Is he a one night stand accident that you're too attached to? Is a friend of your relative's? Or, tell me when I'm getting warmer, is he your best friend who you, all of a sudden, find attractive?"

"Nothing! None of that!" Josh was slightly blushing at the last thing the girl said, "Listen, bitch, I-"

"Both of you, cut the shit! You don't have to get along, all you have to do is fuck. Okay?" The director questioned.

The girl crossed her arms and sighed. "Fine."

.-||-.

Josh shift was over and he was ready to go home and forget this mess of a day. But, of course, he had to stop by H&M to see Tyler and pick him up from work.

When Josh got to the store, he spotted Tyler laughing and it melted his heart. The way the small boy's eyes would crinkle up on the outside when he smiled, how when he started laughing he couldn't stop, it was just a sight to marvel at.

Then Josh noticed what Tyler was laughing at. There was another boy with him. Some guy with raven-colored hair and a big forehead. He'd never seen him before.

Josh felt a burning sensation. He was jealous. Though he denied it, he knew it deep down. Neither of them were gay so there's no reason for Josh to be jealous. It just felt... wrong.

Josh walked into the store slightly upset but attempting to hide it.

Tyler jumped up at the sight of his best friend. "Hey, Josh!"

"Hey, Ty. So, um, who was that you were talking to?" Josh questioned, slightly regretting it afterward. 

"Oh," Tyler giggled remembering what the other boy had told him, "That's Brendon. He's new here," he said, continuously folding clothes.

"He looks nice," Josh said with a fake smile plastered across his face.

Tyler was paying attention to the clothes he was folding, looking down at them while talking to Josh. "Yeah, he is." Tyler looked up from his clothes and started laughing. "He told me this hilarious joke about milk! Oh, my God, you had to be there!"

Josh forced out a fake laugh, "I'm sure it was great."

Tyler continued folding clothes. "So, how was work today?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, um, it was... good."

"Hmm, you don't sound so sure. What went wrong?"

"I, uh, I started fighting with this girl I was working with today."

"Ew. About what?"

"Well, I-um," Fuck. What was he supposed to say? "She wouldn't cooperate," Josh finally settled with that.

"Ah, that's stupid. I bet I could do better," Tyler shot Josh a playful wink, turning around to place some clothes on a rack and leaving Josh frozen.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes. You can look around while you wait, if you want," Tyler suggested.

"I'm just gonna go sit over there," Josh said, pointing to some seats by a bathroom. Tyler nodded and continued making some last minute adjustments.

Josh sat down and started looking through twitter. He was sitting there for a while before he noticed a raven-haired boy hanging clothes on a rack in front of him.

"Hey, um, excuse me," Josh said politely, tapping on his shoulder and grabbing the boy's attention.

The boy turned around and his face lit up. "Hello! How can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm Josh. I just wanted to introduce myself."

"Oh! You're Josh! You're with Tyler! He told me a lot about you," Brendon smiled, shaking Josh's hand.

"Wait, what do you mean I'm with Tyler?" Josh asked.

"Well, you two are dating, right?"

"Oh, God, no. He's my best friend. Besides, I'm not gay and neither is he."

"Okay, he told me you two were roommates but he didn't tell me what your guy's relationship was. Also, that's not what he told me... about being gay, that is."

"What?"

"He told me he was gay. You didn't know?" Brendon was slightly surprised.

"No," Josh laughed nervously, "No way. He's not gay."

Brendon just looked at him in slight confusion, "Um, yeah he is. I mean, I could see it when he walked in the door, before he even told me. You've known him longer than I have, how could you not see it?"

"Tyler was right," Josh continued nervously laughing, "You are funny."

"I-I'm not jok-"

"It was nice to meet you," Josh said quickly, shaking Brendon's hand, "I've gotta leave and take my "gay friend" home," Josh laughed, using air quotations.

"Uh, yeah. Okay," Brendon replied, looking very puzzled.

With that, Josh walked away, continuously laughing. On the inside, he was screaming, wondering if what Brendon was telling him was true.

Please, let it be true.

Hey boi

I really should update more sorry 

Ahem okie

-I haven't eaten a vegetable in 3 months