You're Such a Tease

Tyler flopped on Brendon's couch face first, sighing as he went down.

"Are you ever gonna tell us what happened?" Josh asked, sitting in a chair across the living room.

Tyler groaned in response. The truth behind it was that man was his ex. Bert McCracken. Tyler cheated on him a long time ago, after they had been dating for three years. Bert did not take it well. After Tyler broke up with him, Bert threatened him severely. He wasn't over Tyler and it was quite obvious. He said things like, 'you'll never get away with this' and 'if I can't have you, then no one can'. At the time, Tyler didn't pay attention, he figured Bert was just lashing out like anyone would. But this... this was not a coincidence running into him again after two years. Bert and Tyler lived in New Jersey when he broke it off... they're in Ohio now. 

Brendon jokingly flopped on top of Tyler. The small boy's breath left him. "B, I can't breathe," Tyler laughed, trying to get the older boy off of him.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong," Brendon reasoned.

Tyler really didn't want to tell him what was wrong. All he wanted was to get his boyfriend off of him. Tyler settled on licking a thick stripe up Brendon's neck.

Brendon looked at him in complete shock. "What was that for?"

"I'm trying to get you off," Tyler smiled, realizing what he said meant two things.

"In what way? Because, if you keep doing that, I'm not gonna get off the way you want me to," Brendon smirked, finally getting off of him.

Josh shouldn't, but he could feel his muscles tense at the sight of them together. It didn't matter what Tyler and Josh did together, it felt so wrong for Tyler and Brendon to be together. Josh was selfish and jealous. He wanted Tyler to himself only. He had to admit, though, it was exciting to run around in secret.

"Hey, uhm, I think we should head home. I'm really tired," Tyler yawned, getting up from the couch, "I have to do an early shift tomorrow, so do you."

Brendon sighed, running his hand through his hair and also getting up off the couch, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," Brendon smiled sincerely. He walked up to Tyler, cupping the smaller boy's jaw and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. 

The kiss lasted longer than both of them thought. Brendon grabbed Tyler's butt cheek, making him yelp into the older boy's mouth. Tyler bit Brendon's bottom lip and pulled away with a slightly flirtatious smirk.

"God, you're such a tease," Brendon chuckled.

Josh rolled his eyes dramatically watching them kiss. It looked so wrong. That should be him instead of Brendon.

Tyler and Josh said goodbye and finally left Brendon's apartment.

The two were walking down the hall when Josh tried leaning in to kiss the smaller boy.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked, moving away from Josh.

"I-I want to kiss you," Josh answered, almost in a questioning tone.

"You don't get kisses for being jealous," Tyler smirked.

Josh let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I can't control whether I'm jealous or not. Especially when you kiss him like that."

"Like what? Like how I kiss my boyfriend to show him that I love him? You really need to find someone," Tyler laughed.

"He's right, you are a tease." 

"You're not my boyfriend. You shouldn't care," Tyler smiled innocently, skipping down the hall.

ok so i haven't written this in so long that i forgot what a lot of it was about and i had to reread the entire thing ha

don't get me wrong i really enjoy writing this fic this is one of my favorites

there's just been a lot of shit going on i'm sorry

also this chapter is really short and i'm sorry about that too i'll try to update more often sorry, again

-hi, nice to meet you, i'm suicidal